NINJAGO® fans can build and play with the Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721). This dragon building kit features 6 buildable figures for captivating creative play. Kids will be able to enjoy role-play action as the ninjas battle the Skull Sorcerer, his dragon and his skeleton warriors, to free themselves from the spooky Dungeons of Shintaro.
Amazing playset for board game adventures
This dragon building set also doubles as a LEGO® NINJAGO board game boasting a ninja dice spinner and an assault course with a trap for the ninjas to navigate. Kids spin the dice and plot their way through the game to grasp the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
Stunning Building Sets for Kids
LEGO NINJAGO sets let imaginative youngsters escape to a mystical world where they can act out stories as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids can indulge in hours of fun role play with a range of dragons, cars, jets and more.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721) dragon set with 6 minifigures to recreate battle scenes from the NINJAGO TV series. The ideal gift for fans who want to play out stories and take part in LEGO board games.
- Detailed ninja playset with a NINJAGO® dragon toy and 6 minifigures: Hero Jay, Hero Kai, Hero Nya, the Skull Sorcerer and 2 Awakened Warriors. Children can role-play adventures or take part in the exciting board game.
- The LEGO® dragon has moving legs, wings and tail and can fire missiles from 2 shooters and drop bones and spiders. The ninja figures can also participate in a board game to escape the Dungeons of Shintaro.
- This 1,016-piece dragon building set provides a great opportunity for boys and girls aged 9+ to throw themselves into a fun building task. NINJAGO® fans will love to receive it as a birthday present or anytime gift.
- New for June 2020, this dragon building set is the ideal size to enjoy at home or to take on the go so the action never stops.The battle dragon fun toy is over 12” (31cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for the LEGO® NINJAGO® board game and warrior toy figures – they are ready for action as soon as they are built, so the ninja adventures never have to stop.
- The bricks and elements in this playset come with simple-to-follow instructions, making it quick and easy for your young builder to get their NINJAGO® dragon toy ready for creative play.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja warrior kits provide a gateway to a thrilling world of dragon adventures, where kids can live out their dreams by teaming up with the ninjas for non-stop thrills.
- The LEGO® bricks used in this dragon building set have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this ninja warrior kit have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. LEGO fun toys are a guarantee of quality.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- August 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Aysh86 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!At 1016 pieces as well as 6 minifigures this is a big Lego set , the intricate detail really sets this apart from other sets and my children loved it . It is aimed at children aged 9 and over and i feel like this is the perfect age for all the little bits. The instructions are well set out and easy to follow too.With a wing span of 60cm,the dragon is impressive .This comes with a little paper board game to play but I would love to see this with a hard board game to really enhance the set. This is an ideal addition to the ninjago range and an excellent way to make imaginary play just that little bit more exciting!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exciting Set!I would recommend this to a friend!My son is a huge Ninjago fan and he loves building with Lego, so this Skull Sorcerer's Dragon set was very exciting for him. He's right about the recommended age for this set and with just over 1000 pieces, I thought this set would take him a couple days to complete. He was so excited that it took him just a few hours and he didn't need any help! He absolutely loves the dragon and the numerous minifigures that came with the set. The set has stayed built for weeks and he plays with it and his other Ninjago Lego sets together. The set includes a type of board game that incorporates the set, but he hasn't shown much interest in trying to figure that out. Could be fun for other Lego lovers though. This set is terrific and the large skull sorcerer's dragon is definitely eye catching!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So coolI would recommend this to a friend!This skull Sorcerer's dragon LEGO set was so awesome and very detailed. My son is 14 and loved putting this together maybe took him 45 min. Instructions were very helpful and very easy and detailed to put this together I would purchase another set. I love watching him use his imagination. I do recommend this LEGO set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dragon
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Skele-DragonValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe pack art for this one really drew me in and as I already had the Skull Sorcerer's Dungeon it would have been churlish of me not to buy it to flesh out the boardgame option. Admittedly, I've never tried to play it but that didn't stop me wanting to get all the sections for it - nice marketing Lego Group...lol. When I started building I hadn't realised that it came with some nice little scenes to construct before you get to the main even of the dragon. These are nicely detailed and, even better, include a wonderful stone mini figure that made this non-mini-fig collector exceptionally happy. Talking of Mini Figures the bad guys that are included with this Ninjago set are top notch, in fact they definitely rank in my favourites - Cole, Kai, Lloyd and crew are okay but the bad guys are really where it is at on the Ninjago kits and these are second only to Fire Fang. The dragon himself looks fantastic built and is actually really sturdy when built. I was surprised at how tough he is and definitely great for play. I love the little rubber band mechanism that allows you to house a "spider egg" in the rib cage of the dragon and drop it like a little bio-bomb. Great little feature that adds to gameplay and also adds a nice bright pop of colour to the model when on display. He is really large when built and the wingspan is impressive. The cloth wings keep it light and look good when fitted. On the whole super impressed with the finished model. Number Of Pieces: 1016 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 2.75 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skull Sorcerer's Dragon