Raya and Sisu Dragon
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 4/12-4/20Not VIP?
Small parts and a Small ball.
Backorders accepted, will ship by 6 May 2021
Excitement and mystery await Disney fans with this very different LEGO® ǀ Disney Raya and Sisu Dragon (43184) set. This exciting kit includes 2 builds and plenty of accessories to spark endless play. The set also comes with printed building instructions and digital Instructions PLUS! Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, the guided real-life building process leaves even younger builders feeling like real master builders… awesome!
This open-ended set lets kids play how they like. They can replay thrilling scenes from the movie or dream up new ones with a detailed palace gate that has a small secret room and an opening waterfall, plus a Raya mini-doll figure and a Sisu Dragon LEGO figure.
A fun reward
This buildable toy is ready to be brought to life by a child’s imagination and makes a unique gift that will wow everyone on the playground. It can also be combined with the LEGO ǀ Disney Raya and the Heart Palace (43181) set to create the ultimate Heart Palace.
- Spark a child’s creativity with this exciting LEGO® ǀ Disney Raya and Sisu Dragon (43184) set. Packed with features and accessories, this fun set inspires imaginative role play.
- This set, based on the new movie Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon, includes a palace gate, waterfall and accessories, plus a Raya mini-doll figure and a Sisu Dragon LEGO® figure.
- The palace gate has a secret room to hold a small box with a diamond and a waterfall that opens up. Combine with the LEGO® ǀ Disney Raya and the Heart Palace (43181) set to expand the fun.
- Fans of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon will adore this set with its many details and fun accessories. The functions and story starters make this a great any-day reward for children aged 6 and up.
- Beautiful, posable dragon Sisu stands over 9 in. (24 cm) tall and is designed to be built and played with again and again in all sorts of adventures.
- Be innovative! This unique set can be combined with other LEGO® ǀ Disney sets to boost kids’ imaginations in exciting ways. It makes a cool gift that everyone will be talking about.
- Printed building instructions are great but digital Instructions PLUS are AWESOME! Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, even younger builders can zoom in on and visualize models as they build.
- Immerse kids in the fantasy and adventure of Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon with this creative LEGO® ǀ Disney set. Children can play out exciting adventures with Disney’s Raya and Sisu!
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I Disagree with Bit blockyTheLegoDentist | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI think Sisu looks exactly like in the movie! And the purple eyes are correct. I think it's fantastic. My kids are loving Raya right now. You buy this for Raya & Sisudatu. The side builds are nice, and I really like that we get a dragon gem piece in a cute little tucked away area. Gotta have a play feature. I wish it was a little cheaper and only 1 side build. The larger side build is meant to tie into the Raya and the Heart Palace set, where it clicks into the front - very cool... IFF you're going to buy both which, while I'd love Namaari and Tuk Tuk, I'm not otherwise inclined to get, personally. so I wish I wasn't paying for a side build which ties into that, though it's GREAT.... I don't need it. Wish the set was 20-25 and had only 1 side build Love the map of Kumandra piece, the dragon gem piece, Raya look great - wish there was at least 1 Raya figure among the sets that didn't have her hat... We can't have her hat-less ever, it seems a REALLY COOL INCLUSION would have been 4 trans rainbow-colored 3x3 inverted dish pieces or something to put on Sisu's feet as if she's running on the rain. Overall I think the set's great. There's always quibbles about price and I think more of this set is the side builds than I care to be purchasing in a set like this that's really all about Sisu. But the things in this set are definitely WELL DONE. Kudos.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Raya and Sisu Dragon
- March 19th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Bit blockyBlakeArius | 25-34Purchased for: FriendI just watched the movie. Sisu the Dragon is like a mix of My little pony and Chinese dragon design and we've seen decent chinese dragons from lego before. This doesn't look right or like either.. pale face, oversized horns and blocky legs. The eye colour is brown instead of purple. Considering the whole theme is centered around this character some better molds probably would have been justified. The rest of the set seems alright, nice colours that hit the right tone and the minidoll looks fine.. but boys could have been targeted for this theme.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Raya and Sisu Dragon