LEGO® DUPLO® Town Race Cars (10947) is a colorful racetrack playset bursting with role-play fun and developmental benefits for little drivers.
Activity-packed race-car playset
The developmental play is fast and fun with this colorful car-race playset. 2 push-and-go cars and lots of accessories inspire endless racetrack role play. Clean the cars, charge them up, position the cones, wave the flags to start the race… and go! When the race is over, rebuild the set as a podium for the drivers to celebrate together with a trophy. An ideal toy to share with parents, siblings and friends – supporting preschoolers’ social and emotional learning as well as their creative and fine motor skills.
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Race Cars (10947) is a colorful racetrack playset bursting with imaginative fun, developmental benefits and exciting role-play possibilities to share.
- Includes male and female DUPLO® racing driver figures with helmets, 2 push-and-go cars, and accessories comprising a trophy, flags, electric vehicle charging, cones and car-care tools.
- Sharing imaginative role-play stories at the fun-packed car racetrack develops preschoolers’ social and emotional awareness as well as their creative and fine motor skills.
- This versatile, colorful, hands-on playset is filled with learning fun for kids aged 2 and up and lets parents share precious developmental milestones with their preschooler.
- The playset measures over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 19 in. (50 cm) wide and 9 in. (25 cm) deep, though it rebuilds in different ways and combines easily with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- The 2 race cars have a mechanical, push-and-go wheelbase – no batteries needed!
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO®bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous child safety standards.
- July 5th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A fun set for little racersRambler |I would recommend this to a friend!The Race Cars components are quality made and will last, so it is something that can be passed down to other children once your child has outgrown it. The construction is fairly simple but holds enough of a challenge to keep young children interested. Having a couple of easily pushed cars that are robust means that it's a product that more than one child can enjoy playing with, making it twice as fun. Lovely to see that one of the racers is a girl and a girl is shown on the box playing with it so that it can be enjoyed by boys and girls. It comes in a very big box, twice the size of what is needed and the components do rattle about a lot in it, half the size of box would do. Components are lovely bright colours, large enough not to be a choking hazard and no sharp edges. It's a great fun product for young children that will provide them with hours of play and enjoyment, would definitely recommend it to a friend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Race Cars
- June 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent qualityI would recommend this to a friend!A good quality product by Lego Duplo and ideal for little hands. Very colourful racetrack and very beneficial for development in young ones. Easy to assemble and lots of fun to be built. Comes with 2 push along cars so no need for batteries which makes it even better. Best fun a little one can have in creating a fun racetrack. Definitely recommend this product and will purchase more sets to add on. Child safety standards are met.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Cars
- July 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Endless fun - endless possibilitiesfjz222 |I would recommend this to a friend!The kids enjoyed building and playing with this toy. They both created a racetrack using the accessories provided and raced against each other with the push & go cars provided. The blocks were easily manageable for young kids - no small fiddly pieces. They also combined it with other Lego sets they had and made a bigger set to race their cars on. Overall, I recommend for anyone with young kids.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Cars
- July 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of entertainmentI would recommend this to a friend!This product kept my 3 year old entertained for hours as well as his 6 year old sister. They played for hours in the back yard. The toy is perfect for 3-5 year olds and very educational. It is a challenging enough task to build but not so difficult they can’t do it independently. Another marvellous Duplo productPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Cars