Celebrate an icon of engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42096 Porsche 911 RSR. Developed in partnership with Porsche, this authentic replica captures the vehicle’s powerful appearance with its sharp contours and aerodynamic detailing, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck' mounts, extended rear diffuser and specially designed side mirrors. Functions include a visible, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle, while the accessible cockpit features a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and even a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door. Black spoked rims, realistic head and tail lights and an authentic white, red and black color scheme with sticker detailing add the final touches to this awesome LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR model, a perfect display piece for the home or office!me or office!
- Porsche 911 RSR replica model with a wealth of authentic features, including a rear wing with ‘swan neck’ mounts, extended rear diffuser and aerodynamic side mirrors, plus black spoked rims and realistic head and tail lights. Also includes a detailed cockpit, working differential, independent suspension and a six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons positioned in front of the rear axle.
- This collectible toy car also features an authentic white, red and black color scheme and a sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Open the doors to access a cockpit packed with realistic details, including a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and a track map of the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door.
- Check out the six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons.
- This set includes 1,580 pieces.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Suitable for ages 10+.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Porsche 911 RSR measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Technic Porsche 911 RSREmery | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I wasn't sure If I want this set because of it's size not being an 1:8 but I'm glad I purchased it. I had a great fun time building it. it's much less complex than the 911 gt3 and Bugatti but it looks as good as the other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Great Porsche Set!cdcohen | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfObviously not as large as the GT3RS, but for 1/2 the cost it is more than 50% the size of it. I do wish the ride height was a little lower, but not a big deal at all.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Aesthetic DifferencesRichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is great build for any Technic fan. A good model to keep in shape for the bigger builds. Alone, the model is excellent and well designed. As you may notice the black rims have been swapped out for grey. An aesthetic difference that I happen to prefer. Don’t fret, the black rims accent 8386 well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 RSR
- in 8 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good set, but let down by 'the white brick issue'NW72 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set itself is an enjoyable build - good design, not too taxing but not too simple either. However, the failing (not unique to this set but) is the persistent problem with white pieces discolouring quickly. Despite storing the set unopened in its delivery packaging in a cool & dark loft, the white pieces were already 'off-white' at the point of opening up each bag. For a model where white is such a predominant colour, this is a real issue - made even more noticeable when white stickers (of which there are many in this set) are attached to 'white' pieces. This isn't a new problem (AROCS cab, Campervan roof, Ecto-1 being other examples) although at least with those sets the white pieces actually came out of the box in the shade/tone expected and have lost their 'whiteness' gradually despite not being in sunlight or heat. But to open a brand new set and know before you've started the build that the end result isn't going to look as good as you'd like it to (and no-where near the crisp white of the box illustrations) is a little disappointing, hence only 3 stars.17 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. As you've noticed, it is possible for LEGO® pieces to discolor over time if exposed to heat or direct sunlight. That's usually the cause for color variation you might see after some time. If your parts weren't the right color coming out of the box, then please get in touch with us for replacement pieces at LEGO.com/Service. Our parts are made in batches, so there may be some very slight variations. Our Quality Team is always careful to make sure there's only a small margin of color difference, so if something slipped through this time, they'll definitely want to know.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Porsche 911 RSR