People Pack - Outdoor AdventuresPeople Pack - Outdoor Adventures4.777859.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $1800 or more*
Small parts and a Small ball.
Call to check product availability
Grow your LEGO® City population with this fun 60202 People Pack – Outdoor Adventures set, featuring a wide range of minifigures and endless possibilities for activities, including a dinghy, tent, mountain wall and a log pile with ramp. This LEGO City set includes 14 minifigures, plus baby and eagle figures.
- Includes 14 adult and child LEGO® minifigures, plus baby and eagle figures.
- Features a mountain bike, dinghy, tent with opening flap, mountain wall, log pile and a signpost.
- Accessory elements include 2 paddles, camera, lantern, backpack, 3 helmets, 2 life jackets and a fish.
- Set up your tent before heading out for a hike.
- Climb the mountain wall and check out the view from the top.
- Paddle out for an exciting whitewater dinghy ride!
- Hop on the mountain bike and do some jumps off the log ramp.
- Tent measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Mountain wall measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Dinghy measures over 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great people pack!GramW | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonMy grandson is 5 and put this together himself with no help from me. That's why I put that amount of build time. He and his 3 year old brother love this pack. The eagle is awesome and that it is able to carry the fish is so neat. The tent is great and the dirt bike and ramp is well loved too! They've played for hours with this set alone and even fought over it (imagine that!). Well worth the money I spent on it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55People Pack - Outdoor Adventures
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0What You'd ExpectFaFa | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGrandkids had a lot of fun building this set. It comes in two bags so it was easy to share. They had fun going back and forth and describing what they were working on as it is all in the same theme.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55People Pack - Outdoor Adventures
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0This could be better...Rage | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis would be awesome if it included people of color like me, who loves outdoor adventure.5 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We want to inspire the builders of tomorrow – that means people from all around the world. Like you, we want every one of our fans, wherever they live and whatever their own skin color, to be able to imagine themselves as part of the outdoor adventure. When we invented minifigures almost 40 years ago, we chose yellow because it’s the most neutral “skin color” – nobody in real life has bright yellow skin, so LEGO minifigures don’t represent a specific race or ethnic background and nobody is left out. Here at the LEGO Group, we’re some of the biggest LEGO fans you can find anywhere, and it’s great to hear how much you care about people from all backgrounds having fun with LEGO bricks. We appreciate the feedback and have passed it along to our design team. They may not make any changes to the “classic” yellow minifigure any time soon, but it’s important to us that you know your opinion counts.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45People Pack - Outdoor Adventures
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0KLAB | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDefinitly a must for anyone looking to add on to existing adventure/city lego theamed sets. Easy build, not a great stand alone set as its a people pack set. Great add on.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55People Pack - Outdoor Adventures