Climb aboard the LEGO® City 60197 Passenger Train! This fun set features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, driver’s cabin with opening window, 2 cars with removable roofs, seats and tables, a full circular track with 16 curved and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable platform with 2 seats and train service map, train signal and 4 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: 2 passengers, a train conductor and a train attendant.
- Features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, pantograph on the roof and driver’s cabin with opening window and control panel, plus a café car with removable roof and tables, and a passenger car with removable roof, seats and tables.
- Also includes a platform with 2 seats and train services map, a full circular track with 16 curved rails and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable train signal pole.
- Accessory elements include 3 mugs, 3 muffins, a hot dog, croissant, messenger bag and a suitcase with LEGO® box inside.
- Lift off the roof to access the passenger train cabins filled with cool details.
- Operate the train with the 10-speed Bluetooth remote control.
- Drive to the platform and pick up or unload passengers.
- Set the rails in different ways to fit your city's style.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- The included Bluetooth remote is not compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO® train sets.
- Passenger Train with cars measures over 4” (11cm) high, 27” (69cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Engine section measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Platform measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- April 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everything is awesome.... with this trainBrixstack1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a must have for fans of the rails. If you would like to see where I believe the inspiration for this train came from look for a video on YouTube called Eurostar from the air. I like this set so much I bought two so I could have a full length model of the Eurostar, in lego form that is. Its not exact but it looks close enough for me. Overall fun to build and watch cruise around the rails. Only downside is not with the set itself really. We just want more trains and train track options like the older sets that had flashing lights/signs or lampposts for a train yard, and the ever elusive crossover track, this time if you were to make it needs an upgrade of the tracks being able to switch independently from one another.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Passenger Train
- July 24th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Something is MissingBear42 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set went together easily in an afternoon. However I feel it needs a second engine car at the back to make it look finished. I was disappointed to see the Led headlights 88005 are an optional extra and found the bluetooth pairing sequence a little confusing initially. The LED flashing sequence and colours are not explained anywhere. Purple - ready to pair. White flashing - scanning channels for other unit. Solid colour - units paired.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Passenger Train
- May 24th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0I love this set, but I had issues.Ijdhfngngnekdnfnr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m a huge fan of LEGO City sets so I instantly bought two of these in order to make a 4 car train with an engine on either end. I also bought the lights to run it and downloaded the app. That is where my first gripe comes in. LEGO, you have an amazing attention to detail so why is it that the trains on the app have no option for you to use the B channel and run some lights? I know it’s possible because the Batman car app does that, but I have two cars with lights and the app is only capable of about 25% of what I want it to do. Second, and again this is that attention to detail that is lacking here. The front cowling of the train is packaged with a bunch of pieces that scratched it in both of my sets. It’s not very noticeable on one but the other one is pretty messed up. That’s 2 out of 2 so I’m guessing it probably happens pretty consistently in these sets. I subtracted a star for each cowling because they really do look terrible. Those pieces can be replaced so I would still recommend the set but be warned that the very noticeable yellow cowling will possibly be scratched when it arrives.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Passenger Train
- August 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy to build but something doesn’t look rightAnonymous01469 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is very well designed and everything. but why would a train look like that? I think it should’ve been designed with another train engine. Otherwise everything is reasonable! But how do I but the headlights?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Passenger Train