Take a break in the park with a little help from this LEGO® xtra 853842 Park Playmat pack, featuring 2 laminated, double-sided playmats with printed graphics, 2 buildable connectors and a snake play-starter element. The double-sided pieces let you create 4 different settings. Combine and use the LEGO xtra accessories with any LEGO sets, to enhance children's play in any way they can imagine.
- Features 2 laminated, double-sided playmats with printed graphics, 2 buildable connectors and a snake play-starter element.
- Playmats each measure over 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A walk in the park.Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new LEGO Creator Xtra Park Playmat set number 853842 is $7.99 and measures over 9" square. There are 11 pieces included in the set they are two playmats, a snake and some bricks to connect the playmats. Each playmat is laminated double sided print and has four different designs in all. The Park has a bike path, garden, short dirt road and a small pond. Positive; Excellent price for what you get. New way to set up your play area as well as displays. With a easy flip or turn on the playmat you change layout of your park. Moving the plates or putting them away is easy as unhooking your corner connections then pick up and move. Great play ability if you are on carpet. The Lego Xtra Playmats line made it so that the sea (853841) and road (853840) sets can be attached as well. The details on the park prints are outstanding, there are small plants, flower and a area to have a garden. Negative; Some of the playmats don't lay completely flat however I found if you use a 2x2 plate (not the 2x2 brick that is in the set) in the connection points then your 2x8 or 8x8 plate this seams to help better to lay more flat. I also would not recommend getting the playmats wet as it will warp them. You can clean them off with a lightly damp cloth then dry it. So over all this is a great buy and recommend getting additional playmats to build your Lego layout and with ease change them out, flip and turn for a all new layout. I hope Lego makes more layouts for the Xtra line. I would like to see playmats made for houses, farms as well as seasonal, Summer, Winter, Spring, Fall. etc. Over all I would love to see some Lego Star Wars playmats. Happy BuildingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Park Playmat
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son loves theseBrightspark | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe spotted these boards at Legoland and my 6yo bought them with birthday money. He is absolutely thrilled with them. They connected easily and they are providing extra inspiration for his play (not that he usually needs any). The boards are square, but because they don't have lego studs on them, its easy to arrange the lego builds onto them. They are sturdy card with different designs on each side and with a connector space in each corner, making for great flexibility in designs for play. They are holding together well on our carpet, which is so helpful. We bought a grass set and a sea set... my son has already requested that he has more for christmas. Great addition to the range Lego, please bring out more... maybe space theme, and pieces with larger beach areas!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Park Playmat