Set off on LEGO® Creator 3in1 31075 Outback Adventures with this awesome set, featuring a classic Off-roader vehicle with roof spots, hood-mounted spare wheel, bull bar, minifigure cab with roll cage, and wide rims with chunky tires, plus a working winch and a buildable tree trunk and greenery. This 3in1 toy for boys and girls rebuilds to create a Wilderness Campsite with a shelter, dinghy and mountain stream, or a Winch Helicopter toy for even more excitement, and includes an explorer minifigure ready for adventure with his faithful buildable dog.
- Includes an explorer minifigure, ready for adventure with his faithful buildable dog.
- Features a classic Off-roader vehicle with roof spots, hood-mounted spare wheel, bull bar, minifigure cab with roll cage, and wide rims with chunky tires, plus a working winch, and buildable tree trunk and greenery.
- Features a blue, black, gray and brown color scheme.
- Load your tools onto the Off-roader, help the cute dog into the cab and head off for some Outback Adventures.
- Drive over rough terrain and operate the winch to remove the fallen tree trunk.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Off-roader to create a Wilderness Campsite with shelter, dinghy and mountain stream, or carry out daring rescue missions with a Winch Helicopter.
- Off-roader measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Wilderness Campsite measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Winch Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Man and his dogAnothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis 4x4 off-road vehicle is enormous! It's a bit of a tank in it's size (relative to mini-figures). But it is also fantastically versatile. The wheels can be adjusted to various heights, the boot opens with cargo that can be moved around or changed and the amount of studs on the car mean you can place the variety of tools in different places on the external body. There is of course the string & hook that can be extended or retracted using the large tyre on the bonnet. Plenty there to have fun with. Sadly, I'm not convinced with the other two builds: the outside observation area and the helicopter - these two look sub-par. But it is worth buying just for the car. I'm impressed with its structure and its size. Fitting the mini-figure in his seat without breaking any of the canopy Lego pieces around him requires some patience, but that's my only issue with this 4x4. The dog is also a great little addition. This set wouldn't be the same without it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Outback Adventures
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Creator seriesAdventureseekergirl48 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built the helicopter first, as in my other ones, based on more of a North woods theme. Cabins, campers and cottages. This was added as my forest ranger, to check for any fires, lost hikers, or weather related problems. I took my time, estimate about a normal hour while resting my injured ankle on a ice pack. So I would be distracted from the cold day. It was great to put together. Only, one glitch, and it was minor, no big deal. Helicopter is a decent size . I made the other little things such as the log, gas can etc I have many other sets of Creator, I always purchase two of the same so that I can have the different styles. Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do. It all started out as therapy for my brother's sudden passing. My brother loved these as kid.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Outback Adventures
- in 3 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0First lego set i was disappointed withspham | 35-44Purchased for: Sonthis set was just poor: the set was unstable during the build and during play. Even the seat did not allow the figure to sit in and be connected. overall a very disappointing experience.22 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some frustration with the set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Outback Adventures