Bring the fun of the fair to kids’ bedrooms with the Magical Funfair Stalls (41687) set. It includes loads of creative kit, such as an ice-cream stall, movable face-paint cart, ticket window and turnstiles – just like at a real carnival. There’s even a levitation magic trick!
Packed with fun features
The set comes with a micro-doll and 2 mini-doll toys dressed in magical outfits – 1 wearing face paint and 1 with a magician’s cape. Youngsters can pretend to play the fairgoer, fairground staff or even a magician performing for kids – by turning a knob they can make Emma ‘levitate’, a trick kids will enjoy performing for their family. They can also take this element on a playdate to impress their friends with their magical powers! As an extra cool surprise there are also special glow-in-the-dark elements that come to life at lights out! Transport kids to the exciting world of Heartlake City where they can enjoy endless fun times in the company of the magical LEGO Friends girls.
- Bring home the carnival excitement with LEGO® Friends Magical Funfair (41687). This set comprises 4 carnival stalls with a detachable magic trick, which kids can use to entertain family and friends.
- With 2 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls and a micro-doll, there’s lots of creative role play on offer. To add to the mystical fun, special glow-in-the-dark bricks come to life when the lights are turned out!
- This set is packed with creative kit. Kids can serve ice cream, paint faces or buy a ticket to the fair. They can also take the trick element on a playdate to wow friends with their ‘magical’ powers!
- Know a creative kid aged 6+ who loves carnival play? This LEGO® Friends set will be the ideal birthday or Christmas gift for them. Magic-trick elements are great for interactive play with friends.
- The full set of stalls measures over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep. The magic trick stall measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep.
- Connects to other LEGO® Friends Magical Funfair sets – Magical Funfair Roller Coaster (41685), Magical Acrobatics (41686), Magical Caravan (41688) and Magical Ferris Wheel and Slide (41689) – for more fun.
- This magic construction set for kids is part of the LEGO® Friends Heartlake City world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
- LEGO® Friends building bricks and playsets meet rigorous industry standards, which ensures they are consistent and compatible – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® imagination toys are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can rest assured that each toy building set meets stringent safety standards.
- September 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT FEATURESMacky084 |I would recommend this to a friend!LEGO Friends Magical Funfair Stalls is perfect for any boy or girl who loves to play with Legos and is around the age 6-7years. I would not suggest buying for anyone younger than 6. There are many little pieces, and they can get complex when trying to piece them together correctly. I love that the pieces stick together strong enough for the kids to use and play with the Legos like a typical younger child would (kids play rough). Connects with the other LEGO Friends Magical sets. Again, lots of great features so little pieces you would want to keep away from little ones.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Magical Funfair Stalls
- August 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great funRenne42 |I would recommend this to a friend!My grandaughter had so much fun. Instructions were easy step by step with illustration but challenging enough to keep her busy for a while. Stickers were included in the instructions She was really proud of her creationsPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Magical Funfair Stalls
- July 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LegoAndisimp |I would recommend this to a friend!Wow this is a bigger box than I expected it's very good Lego amazing qualityPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Magical Funfair Stalls
- July 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very coolGem7 |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter absolutely loved this. Very fun to build and seeing the finished product is amazing. Lots of different bits which we’ve added to her her bigger funfair parts. The icecream stall is her favourite. The built it together and had lots of fun doing so. We took our time over it just to make the experience last longer, not difficult to do but there are lots of parts so patience is needed. Lots of fun all aroundPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Magical Funfair Stalls