LEGO® Medium Creative Brick BoxClassic
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not VIP?
Designed with builders of all ages in mind, this collection of LEGO® bricks in 35 different colors will encourage open-ended building play, and inspire any imagination. Windows, eyes, and lots and lots of wheels add to the fun and offer endless possibilities for creative construction and vehicle play. A great supplement set to any existing LEGO collection, this set comes in a convenient plastic storage box and includes ideas to get the building started.
- Build your own vehicles and much more with this classic collection of LEGO bricks in 35 different colors
- Includes windows, eyes, 18 tires and wheel rims, green baseplate and more
- Green baseplate measures over 3” long and 6” wide
- LEGO Creative Brick building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 484 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 99 years old
- May 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0KEEP YOUR KID BUSYI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son has a couple sets of Lego but this one is the winner as he uses his imagination to build so many cool things!! My son is 4yo and can follow the instructions but lately he has been building things using his one imagination which I find amazing as he can be very creative. He has been into Ninjago and he Made up a ship to play with his ninjago mini figures (picture). He build so many nice things using his on head that I find this set my favorite one!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsWas this helpful?55LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box
- November 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great selection of bricks and lots of wheelstingabby |I would recommend this to a friend!We are a household with 2 young adult aged children but we all still love Lego. I bought this set to stash under the coffee table for impromptu play and as a stress buster. Love all the wheels! We're enjoying our stress busting times very much, but were disappointed that a yellow hinge for the purple flower and an angled black piece for the tiger were missing when the set arrived. We've just received our Holiday train order and are looking forward to putting that togetherPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Piece PackI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a gift for me on Christmas. The set came with almost 500 pieces and it only costs $35. The set increased my collection of regular pieces and had some rare coloured regular bricks. I liked the ideas included with it. For anyone who likes creative building, I recommend it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box
- May 4th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A ClassicPurchased for: SelfWhoever thought of the Classic idea is a genius. Ive been waiting for these kind of sets for a while. The plastic container is a huge plus for storage. The builds, however, are passible. Although some of the models are cute and fit, all of them can be built at once, rather then building larger models, but only one at a time. Why not have different themes in each set like aviation, mini fig scale, vehicles, mini scale, appliances, or animals. Instead we have a little bit in each set. Not many of the colors mix, so when rebuilding, it is hard to make a model that is visually appealing. Also, the few extra pieces provided are too basic. Pros The toaster actually works The plastic container All models can be made at once...... Cons .........but the many colors and different pieces don't mix What is that red tiger thing??? No mini fig scale models Overall - 5/10 I know this was meant to be a set for young children and I appreciate that, but it still has its problems. I would recommend this only for those who are younger and easy get bored, and who don't have a short attention spanPlay Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Medium Creative Brick Box