This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41632 Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown play set is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all their iconic details from The Simpsons™ animated television series, including Homer’s balding head and favorite pink donut, plus Krusty's hilarious green hair and red nose. Each buildable figure stands on a collector's baseplate with BrickHeadz logo for easy display in your home, office or on any sofa you like.
- Buildable Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters feature decorated eyes and authentic details from The Simpsons™ animated TV series, including Homer’s balding head and favorite pink donut, plus Krusty’s hilarious green hair and red nose.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from your favorite animated TV series, games and comics.
- Each The Simpsons™ toy measures over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplates measure over 1” (4cm) square.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- October 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0If U are simpson and LEGO fan then never miss thisKyyooo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLast time, could not get the simpsons house which made me regret a lot. This time I buy it without any hesitation once I knew the news. Should have more products. My friend in Germany and told me it is already out of stock. So I am glad to have it. Never miss this if you are fan of both.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown
- January 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Favourite CharactersBika094 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThey are my best Characters in The Simpsons Family. For 20 euros was a good deal. Homer's brain was funny, and his stomach also. If you like this series, you have to buy it!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown
- October 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AT LAST MORE SIMPSONS!LegoTsar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!YES!!! More simpsons merchandise! The second I saw these at my local store I knew I had to have them. Down to the builds themselves, starting with Homer. Homer uses the control/antenna pieces to represent a combover. The belly uses rounded pieces to make him look fatter. Bonus, the stomach is built on a tile to allow a drawer to slide out so you can put donut pieces in! The colors are basic, and I almost wish that his shirt collar was printed, but I cannot ask too much. Nice prints on the sides of the head with the M style hair. Krusty is more basic, but the standout is the hair build. Aqua pieces are built using an interesting technique to achieve a clown-like look. I wish they also used rounded pieces to make Krusty look fatter as well, since he appears the same size as Homer in the show, but I understand the desired contrast between the two. Regardless a great Brickheadz set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown
- October 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great!!!josebrum | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Brickheadz reproducing the simpsons is great because that allows me to put them next to the now retired sets and look at them and see once more how great they are. Now Lego, I just need Marge and the others!:-)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown