This LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41632 Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown play set is fun to build using colorful LEGO bricks that recreate all their iconic details from The Simpsons™ animated television series, including Homer’s balding head and favorite pink donut, plus Krusty's hilarious green hair and red nose. Each buildable figure stands on a collector's baseplate with BrickHeadz logo for easy display in your home, office or on any sofa you like.
- Buildable Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters feature decorated eyes and authentic details from The Simpsons™ animated TV series, including Homer’s balding head and favorite pink donut, plus Krusty’s hilarious green hair and red nose.
- Each LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction character comes with its own buildable collector's baseplate.
- Have fun growing your LEGO® BrickHeadz™ collection with other characters from your favorite animated TV series, games and comics.
- Each The Simpsons™ toy measures over 2” (7cm) tall without baseplate.
- Baseplates measure over 1” (4cm) square.
- October 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0If U are simpson and LEGO fan then never miss thisKyyooo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLast time, could not get the simpsons house which made me regret a lot. This time I buy it without any hesitation once I knew the news. Should have more products. My friend in Germany and told me it is already out of stock. So I am glad to have it. Never miss this if you are fan of both.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown
- October 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AT LAST MORE SIMPSONS!LegoTsar |I would recommend this to a friend!YES!!! More simpsons merchandise! The second I saw these at my local store I knew I had to have them. Down to the builds themselves, starting with Homer. Homer uses the control/antenna pieces to represent a combover. The belly uses rounded pieces to make him look fatter. Bonus, the stomach is built on a tile to allow a drawer to slide out so you can put donut pieces in! The colors are basic, and I almost wish that his shirt collar was printed, but I cannot ask too much. Nice prints on the sides of the head with the M style hair. Krusty is more basic, but the standout is the hair build. Aqua pieces are built using an interesting technique to achieve a clown-like look. I wish they also used rounded pieces to make Krusty look fatter as well, since he appears the same size as Homer in the show, but I understand the desired contrast between the two. Regardless a great Brickheadz set.Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown
- October 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0D'oh!!!!ezzzzz53 |I would recommend this to a friend!By far the best brickheadz yet. I don't want to give anything away but Homer is a very unique build. it breaks the mold! Krusty is also a great addition. must have for ur brickheadz collection.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown
- October 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great!!!josebrum |I would recommend this to a friend!Brickheadz reproducing the simpsons is great because that allows me to put them next to the now retired sets and look at them and see once more how great they are. Now Lego, I just need Marge and the others!:-)Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Homer Simpson & Krusty the Clown