Step aboard the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75955 Hogwarts™ Express train from King’s Cross Station, featuring a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9¾™, moving brick wall entrance, ‘Wanted’ poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof. Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor™ into the carriage and recreate fantasy realm scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter™ movies. This great LEGO Harry Potter gift also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementor™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the iconic King’s Cross Platform 9¾™ and Hogwarts™ Express train.
- Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Hogwarts™ Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
- Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
- Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
- Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform 9¾™ sign and a ‘Wanted' poster.
- Swoop a Dementor™ into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Platform measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Hogwarts™ Express measures over 3” (9cm) high, 18” (46cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- October 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for any HP fan with lovely detailIvana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy husband and I are huge LEGO and Harry Potter fans, so this purchase was a given. The overall build quality truly does exceed expectations, there is a level of detail in the train that really makes it feel like a Harry Potter theme rather than a normal train build. Little touches that we enjoyed were the crank motion on the wheels as they turned, the fire in the furnace, all the internal levers, and the printing of the all important Hogwarts Express logo on the front. The personnel carriage was a fun little build and adds to the playability with only one niggling point for us being the difficulty to place the piece that holds carriage wheels on the bottom (the black axel piece). I can't see how a child would have the strength to push those pieces in place. The train also comes with no tracks, which we found a bit unusual, but the optional locking of the front track alignments means it can be played with while not using any tracks. The platform is where the set shines, with a clock with hands that can ben moved, the spinning wall between platforms 9 and 10 that minifugures with carts can go through, and probably my favourite detail, the printed newspapers in the moveable newspaper stand. Minifigure-wise, everyone looked great, with a special shout out for the new Dementor who looks incredible. I just wish there was more than one of him in the set. We've made some minor additions such as smoke for the smoke stack, some simple track for the train to sit on and soon a boiler plate cover the for the fire which can be moved up and down.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express ReviewKiwiLegoFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was my second ever Lego Harry Potter set. So far it is my biggest one, as I haven’t been able to get any of the Hogwarts sets yet. I like the Dementor Minifig, and how Lupin’s head twists around to show him transforming into a Werewolf. All of the Minifigures except Lupin’s and the Dementor’s to reveal scared faces. Two of my favourite parts of the set are the food trolley and newspaper stand. I also liked the train engine. Thank you for reading my review. By Kiwi Lego FanPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- July 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yay!!! Harry Potter is back!!!HermionesHat | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (who is about to turn 5) and I LOVE this set! It is super detailed and has great Minifigures & the train itself is so cool! You can take the seating area apart easily for play and we love all the details. Chocolate frog, Sirius Black wanted poster and "The Boy Who Lived" newspapers are a great touch. Looking forward to the other Harry Potter sets we backordered :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Express
- September 9th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beams might be longerBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my First Harry Potter train that i get and it is a good start to make a longer one. But when you want add more rail cars it is good idea to use beams with a length of 5 instead of 3. Using 2 beams of 3 connected is an other option. I wanted to keep the brickbuild train bumpers instead of using the magnetic ones. I build 3 extra rail cars in an other color, but i kept the train bottom like original rail car. I used a Power Up hub and motor from one of my 2 passenger trains which I powered with the older Power Functions. The platform might be have a roof. So I used some not used parts of my tender to make a roof above the platform.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Express