Be a part of the fearless LEGO® City coast guard crew on the Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter, featuring sliding doors on the sides, opening ramp in the back with space for the included water scooter, 2-minifigure cockpit and a rotating crane arm with lowering winch. This fun set also includes a lighthouse, shipwreck and a kayak with paddle, plus 4 minifigures and a shark figure.
- Build a Heavy-Duty Rescue Helicopter with spinning rotors so the Coast Guard can complete their high-flying mission!
- Includes 1 female and 2 male Coast Guard members, a kayaker, plus a shark figure
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Heavy-Duty Rescue Helicopter measures over 5 inches high, 15 inches long, and 3 inches wide
- 415 pieces – For boy and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- January 11th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing helicopter!gsom7 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(I'm adult Lego fan and to me it's important that set looks like realistic model, for my City Legorama.) Very interesting helicopter build. Minifigs - love that pilot with mustaches, LOL XD, real macho man. And that macho man has two female assistants! That is cool. What is not cool, in fact, I really do not like it that guy that they are rescuing has almost the same legs and torso as pilot, 4/5. Vehicle - first that water scooter, it doesn't feel right. It's kinda strange, driver standing, passenger is siting on the engine. And beside the engine it looks like are missing two bricks. 3/5 That Chopper is breath taking! It is really amazing. I remember my first Lego set, as a kid, was Flame Chaser 6531, helicopter, that is, like, 1/8 of this "monster", 5/5! (I did take off that horizontal antenna, too much) Accessories - hm, really not much beside paddle, 2/5 Animals - shark, 4/5. I would put here shark like in set 71042 (but whole) and in white color - great white shark attack! There is a lighthouse and shipwreck in microscale, bad 1/5. It would be better that came with buoy (same size). Overall, do not like that so big helicopter is rescuing man in kayak. It needs to be something bigger (sailboat, yacht, fishing boat...). This set is wort because of that great build and great looking helicopter. It has space in cockpit for pilot and co-pilot, 8-wide, that is realistic model! 4/5 (I would like to see shorter helicopter without sliding doors with 2 + 2 seating space instead of one seat helicopters) P.S. Lego, you have 8-wide sets with driver and co-driver (pilot and co-pilot) of helicopters (60166, 60046, 7738), trucks (31085, 60061, 7998,...), vans (31079, 31052) and it is time for 8-wide planes and trains. You have 6-wide trains for 40 years, it's time for change. And 8-wide cars with 6-wide cabins like 70906 and other cars in The LEGO Batman Movie.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter
- April 14th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Coast guard heavy-duty rescue helicopterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis set was a very satisfying build, it was quite challenging but not extremely difficult which I enjoyed. I would say that the recommended age is acceptable because I had my little brother help me and he managed it fine. The play features are excellent including basic touches that my little brother really enjoys like spinning the propellers and having a couple of little boats to enjoy to. Overall I would rate this set a 9/10 and I recommend this to anyone buying a gift for a friend, a child or themselves.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter
- June 1st, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Rescue helicopterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have fun with this. I use it for water rescues in the pool. and above water. If you have a pool or take baths and play with toys and stuff, and need a rescue toy, this is recommended to you :-)Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter
- July 23rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0it is goodbatm |it is good because of the shark and the helicotper with it tooPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 48 minsWas this helpful?55Heavy-duty Rescue Helicopter