The LEGO® Friends 41347 Heartlake City Resort is the place to hang out and have fun in Heartlake City! The hotel has a lobby, restaurant, juice bar, terrace with a DJ stand and 2 bedrooms. Drive the monorail round to the water park with changing room, 2 waterslides and a splash bucket, plus a beach area with a water scooter, parasailer and a lifeguard stand. This amazing LEGO Friends set includes 4 mini-doll figures plus a dolphin figure.
- Includes Stephanie, Andrea, Olivia and Mason mini-doll figures, plus a Sheen the dolphin figure.
- Features a resort hotel with moving monorail to a beach water park.
- Hotel features lobby with telephone and computer, juice bar with blender, roof terrace with DJ decks, restaurant and 2 hotel rooms.
- Water park features 2 slides, tipping splash bucket, water scooter with detachable parasailer, windsurf board, lifeguard stand and changing rooms.
- Accessory elements include luggage, key, hot dog, ice cream, fruit, cups, bowl and a walkie-talkie.
- Head to the lobby to collect the key for your hotel room, then grab a drink from the juice bar.
- Take the monorail to the beach water park to try out the slides and enjoy some watersports—look out for the friendly dolphin!
- Dance the evening away at the hotel rooftop party with friends with this big LEGO® Friends set.
- Heartlake City Resort measures over 10” (26cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 11” (29cm) deep.
- Monorail car measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0ofer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!my son enjoy building the lego set. but when he wished to play it falls apart all the time10 September 2019Michael, Customer ServiceWe're glad to hear your son enjoyed building the set! If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together.If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Heartlake City Resort
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I loved this setSidhu | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI, loved this set, I played with it all day. It was challenging for me to build though. But it was worth it for I loved all the figurines.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Resort
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of fun!Loska | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOur daughter had this as a Christmas present, but our whole family have been participating for building it and playing with it. Such a fun set! Lot of fascinating details, not so hard to build. It takes a lot of space when it is finished though. Some places in this design are a bit too small to play with adults fingers. But over all - our kids adore this set and are having a blast with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heartlake City Resort
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Too pricy, breaks easlyVaida | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterThe set is really nice. Sadly when built, the lego do not hold together. Even the gentle touch brakes the part you touching. That makes very difficult to play and can be used only as display.Neverless, there were 2 tall rectangle bricks missing which supports the main wall. We had to use from other set. For the price I paid, it's really big disappointment.
Response from LEGO SHOP13 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with this set. For those missing pieces, it's easy-peasy to request replacements. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get started. As for the set coming apart, we always test and retest our toys to make sure they'll hold up to play. If your set's not very sturdy, that could be a sign that something's a little off in the build. If a single part is out of place or not pressed together tightly enough, there's a chance it can throw off the entire build. I'd recommend taking the set apart and rebuilding. You should have much better results then.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Heartlake City Resort