Looking for a creative birthday gift for a kid who cares about the planet? The LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Organic Café (41444) will keep them entertained for hours. Not only can they pretend to whip up tasty creations in the toy kitchen, but this sustainability toy also lets them imagine growing the ingredients in the café's garden.
Modern way to play
This café and kitchen set is brimming with clever details to delight any environmentally conscious kid. Boys and girls can help LEGO Friends Mia sort the waste at the recycling station. The cute juice bike means mini-dolls can travel around Heartlake City, sharing their delicious drinks in an emission-free way!
Welcome to Heartlake City
With LEGO Friends, kids can explore their passions, embark on exciting missions or simply experience the joy of friendship in the company of relatable characters who are just like them.
- Packed with play starters, Heartlake City Organic Café (41444) comes with a toy kitchen garden and a juice delivery bike for boys and girls who want to build a better planet, brick by brick.
- Includes 3 mini-dolls for limitless role-play fun, including a new-for-January 2021 grandpa mini-doll and granddaughter micro-doll, plus cute details and realistic features for kids to explore.
- Kids can pretend to grow fruit and veg, bake bread, build sandwiches, serve customers, sort recycling and hang out with friends. They can extend the play by delivering drinks on the juice bike.
- Perfect, feature-packed present for kids who care for the environment. Foodie boys and girls will have hours of fun preparing tasty treats with this creative gift, which is ideal for ages 6 and up.
- This café playset measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 10 in. (27 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep, so it takes up little space when kept out on display.
- Packed with accessories to get creative juices flowing,this playset comes with an oven, blender, coffee machine, sandwich display shelf and lots of food elements to make the café play come to life.
- Introduce youngsters to the world of popular Heartlake City toys, where they’ll meet characters who care as much for the planet we live on as they do about their friends.
- LEGO® building components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible, and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- This LEGO® food playset’s bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety and quality standards.
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So cutekathmom |I would recommend this to a friend!My girls age 8 and 11 loved putting this together. I enjoy it as much as they do I think. There are some really super cute details in this design. The instructions are clear and easy to understand. Everything fits together as it should making it sturdy enough for actual use. My favorite part about this is that they are actually playing with it. It was not a build it and forget it project. They are actually playing with it and have added another set that they made a couple of months ago. The food items can be easily played with other sets too. This really is cute and clever overload. Good job on the design of this. I would recommend this set in a heartbeat.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of fun for all!ElaineR |I would recommend this to a friend!The Heartlake City Organic Café Lego set #41444 is super fun for hours of play. Pretend to grow fruits & vegetables, make sandwiches & smoothies. Set up the play cafe and pretend to sell all the home grown homemade foods right from the cafe. I like how the people are larger sized and easier for younger kids to handle. This set is a fun filled adventure for all ages. The Heartland City Organic Cafe is super fun and cute! It comes with so many fun pieces, it even has a bicycle blender cart for the salesperson to drive around.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café
- February 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun for all agesGigi7 |I would recommend this to a friend!Great lego set for my kids of two different age groups. Easy enough for my 6 year old to build but also kept the attention on my 11 year old. The included instructions offer clear step by step instructions and are very thorough. The store is the cutest! I love the organic setup. All the accessories are so cute! Even the cart-cycle was a great fun idea. It really goes well with the lego friends sets. We have a few other ones and they have all been so fun. It even got destroyed by the dog, nothing serious, but they had to rebuild. It was all easy to take apart and they were able to start over with no issues or frustrations. Definitely is sustainable to accidents.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My daughters loved this Lego Friends set!aleruval |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughters love all the Lego Friends sets. They have a few and they love building them! This set was a great addition to the sets they already have. As soon as they got it, they opened it up and started building it. I love the quality of Legos as they don't break even if you step on them. It keeps my daughters entertained for hours. It comes with 3 little people figurines, a bike smoothie shop and the cafe. It wasn't complicated to build, took them a little under an hour. Overall, my girls have enjoyed it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Organic Café