Outwit The Green Ninja’s evil father Garmadon with this mighty THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ mech. The Green Ninja Mech Dragon features articulated snapping jaws, a fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters and 2 hidden pop-out thrusters. This set includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons—including The Green Ninja’s sword and Garmadon’s laser-style pointer—to offer even more role-play battle possibilities.
- Build your own Green Ninja Mech Dragon, featuring minifigure cockpit, articulated snapping jaws, posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail with spikes, and two leg-mounted stud shooters!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 4 minfigures: Lloyd, Master Wu, Lord Garmadon and Charlie
- LEGO NINJAGO brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon measures over 5” high, 23” long and 4” wide
- 544 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- August 18th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but terrible box.MontyB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is ace (that's obvious) and the free battle pod is awesome. But the set box is literally TWICE the size of the actual contents. This isn't good for many reasons; transportation, storing etc but does seeing a big box on the shelf distract you from the price? Who knows. I think Lego should rethink their packaging tactics. It's not cool!!!Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- April 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildepettijo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a lot of fun to build. I love the colors and really like that you can pose this dragon a lot of different ways. The tail on this thing is great. I did not realize that it just moves on it's own. Just moving the build and the tail will wag back and forth. What a great feature.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- October 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dragon!!!MrRay |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBrought this for my son who loves dragons. This is his 3rd set from the Lego Movie. He loves the fact the tail whips back and forth.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon
- October 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best dragon yet!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a fun build, but it was kind-of a fast one. I wish it was a little bit longer. Pros: - It is super fun to build. - Its tail function is super cool! - I think the rocket jets on its back looks awesome and they give it a more mech-dragony feel. -Lots of cool looking stickers and pieces. Cons: -There could be more flexibility in the head. -There could also be more detail in the shark-man. All in all it was a great build and it is super playable. I totally recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Green Ninja Mech Dragon