Fuel your creativity with LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41597 Go Brick Me and build yourself, friends and family or colleagues with this fun set. Create two BrickHeadz toy figures using the specially selected LEGO bricks for different hairstyles and skin color, plus there are two kinds of glasses, a sticker sheet to personalize your builds, and a brick separator. Display your creations on the buildable baseplates in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Create 2 unique LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters with LEGO bricks.
- Also includes a sticker sheet to add different details.
- Comes with 2 buildable baseplates.
- Have fun building your own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ characters, then share a selfie with your friends, family or colleagues.
- Mash up your own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ persona with other famous BrickHeadz characters, to create a supercool hybrid version of yourself.
- Baseplates measure over 1” (4cm) square.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- April 8th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BrickHeadz Fan's Dream!!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy mother purchased this awesome LEGO set for me on April 5th, Thursday. Let me tell you, this set it totally worth it! This LEGO set has the best value I've ever seen, and it allows the creativity of any mind expand. You can build quite a bit with this set, and I am very happy with that. However, it can be quite hard to build a second BrickHeadz figure with this set, as if you use too many pieces for the first one, there will not be very many piece options left for designing another one. But at the same time, it creates a challenge for the builder to use the bricks he or she has from this set only. Overall, this is a great set! This is probably one of the best LEGO BrickHeadz sets, as it not only gives the builder(s) a chance to build a figurine of themselves, but there are also really cool LEGO pieces that cannot usually be found in a LEGO set. I approve of this product! Review by cheesy. 4/8/2018Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 44 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- January 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great family fun.CityRose | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I was amazed at how much we were able to do with this set. With a bit of alteration and some extra pieces, the whole family got into it and everyone had fun. Great holiday family activity. Strictly speaking, there are enough pieces here for only two figures becuase the base gray bricks with knobs that the face and hair go on are limited. However, if you have some extra bricks with knobs it is east to extend by putting two plates under them. There are 6 faces available, two light skinned two medium and two dark. There are pieces for four hair colors, black, brown, blond (yellow) and redhead(orange) plus a cap. Most hairdos dont use all the pieces so if you are flexible and can add some pieces from your own stock you can get at least 6 (we added the white and the gray around the cap but had enough to make a Ginnie Weasly out of a Hermione Brickheadz too). We added some colors to clothes just because we wanted to but there were bricks leftover (the dark purple, dark red and darkest green were added but we had some light green and pink left). As none of us are very dark colored we had to improvise some on the faces too but not too much. The eyes would be a problem if you dont have other brickheadz sets but as they all come with extra eyes we had enough and you can always use a round 1x1 plate instead.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- April 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WowBenANDIsabelle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow wow wow. What an amazing and great fun set. I must admit when brickheadz were first released I wasn’t that impressed and other than picking up the beauty and beast for my 5 year old daughter I hadn’t bothered. However after having helped my little princess build the 2 models I found myself looking a little closer and when I saw this I thought it would be a great way to have some father daughter time. We have spent the entire afternoon building and rebuilding using techniques from different parts of the instructions to get the desired effects. And I know we will keep tweaking and changing bits of our models. Great fun and great for creativity. Thank you lego for such an amazing set. Was able to make both brickheadz at same time and still hundreds of extrasPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- April 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0brick me rocks!ShadowHawk884 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set lives up to it's hype by offering unlimited fun at an awesome price. It is a great way for your kids and maybe even yourself to express your inner creativity. Feeling like a day at the beach? Brick yourself in swimming trunks or in a tuxedo - the possibilities are unlimited!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me