Expand your LEGO® Star Wars forces with the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack, featuring space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 shield elements for the First Order Stormtroopers. This set includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, a First Order Flametrooper and a First Order Officer.
- Features space for 2 minifigures, front and rear stud shooters, and detachable stud blasters, batons and new-for-June-2017 Stormtrooper shield elements.
- Engage the enemy and fire the stud shooters!
- Detach the batons and shields and get the troopers ready for battle.
- Weapons include 2 batons, 3 stud blasters and a flamethrower.
- Measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- January 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SpeederI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis is a neat little set. The speeder is a simple build, could've used some little pieces on the bottom so it doesn't sit flat but it was quick, easy and enjoyable to put together. The little guns are alright, some of the bigger sets have some cooler looking parts that actually resemble the blasters in the movies but my little sister enjoys these things. Love the detail on the minifigures, they're very crisply printed and maybe the only thing I'd change is the clone head under the helmets but I can see why they do that and it's not a big deal. At the very least it's good for getting some bad guys and has some great parts/pieces.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
- June 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Order Transport Speeder Battle Packkknips1 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited when I heard that there was going to be a new first order battle pack, as I didn't really like the original one. I liked the look of this one and I wasn't disappointed. The build is nothing too special, however I really like the fact that it can hold all weapons (apart from the flamethrower). My favourite part of this set are the figures. Stormtroopers are always very collectible, so it is great to get two of them. They each also come with a more film-accurate (rather than the one in 75139 Battle on Takodana) riot control baton and a new riot shield, which both look great. The flametrooper is good too, as he only came more expensive sets and is also very collectible. The new blue first order officer looks cool, although I don't remember seeing them in that colour in the film. The one thing I don't like is the use of stud shooters as weapons. I do think it looks ok when they add an attachment on, like for the officer, and I understand why they include them, but it would be nice if they also include normal blasters for those who don't want to actually shoot, but rather to display the figures. All in all though, I think this is a great set for both kids who want to play with it or for people who just want the figures.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
- September 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best First Order Battle pack Yet!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a huge improvement from the 2015 first order battle pack. Most of the minifigs are a lot better and look unique. Even the officer looks awesome. This is a cheap way to get a flametrooper and the shield and weapon. The build is not too great. You can use it to hang weapons but thats all. It doesn't look nice either but people usually do not get battle packs for the build, they get it for the minifigures. Some minifigs still have studshooters but i don't think lego will get rid of them any time soon. Overall this set is great for building an army and is a lot of fun!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack
- February 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty good set overallI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favorite battle pack in a while (I got 2 and might even get a 3rd). It's nice to be able to get a flametrooper in a cheap set. The new First Order Officer minifig is quite good. The best part of the set for me is the new riot control gear for the Stormtroopers, with redesigned batons and new shield pieces. The build is fine, nothing too special, though I like how Lego seems to have based it on old concept art for the First Order Snowspeeder (especially when looking at the front windscreen). My only real gripe with the set (besides the new $2 price increase) is the stud blasters. I understand that they're meant for play and all that, and that Lego's target audience are children, but I still am not a fan. They work fine for vehicles, but not minifigures. Lego, if you're reading this, I urge you to do what so many older fans have wanted and leave 4 measly pieces off of the main build and include, in addition to the stud shooters, 4 regular blasters. This way, you please both the younger fans who want the stud shooters for play, and the older fans who want the regular blasters for display purposes. Everyone wins. Overall I give this set a 9 out of 10, falling short because of the stud shooter thing. I'll even accept the new price hike if you guys started including normal blasters in the battle packs to come. Thank you for reading.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack