Kids can pretend to create new breeds of dinosaur and help Owen Grady stop dinosaur escapes with this LEGO® Jurassic World Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset. It features a knock-down ‘glass’ wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element and pop-up panel with an ‘alarm' message to inspire creative play.
This fun building set for kids includes 2 minifigures and new-for-June-2020 baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops toy dinosaur figures to play out unlimited Jurassic World adventures. It also comes with step-by-step instructions so even beginners can enjoy the fun of LEGO construction.
LEGO Jurassic World sets make brilliant birthday presents for fans of all ages. They feature molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, play out original stories or just build and display the collectible models.
- Hours of creative role-play fun awaits children with this Dr. Wu´s Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset, featuring a detailed, brick-built version of Dr. Wu’s lab from LEGO® Jurassic World.
- Kids can dream up exciting Jurassic World stories of scientific breakthroughs and dinosaur escapes with 2 minifigures – Owen Grady and Dr. Henry Wu – plus new-for-June-2020 baby Triceratops and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
- Features a knock-down ‘glass' wall function, brick-built dinosaur eggincubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element, pop-up panel with an ‘alarm’ message and more to spark fans’ imaginations.
- There are so many ways to play with this 164-piece building kit, making it a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift toy for creative boys and girls aged 6 and up to introduce them to LEGO® Jurassic World sets.
- The lab measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep – a compact size to pack in a bag for play on the go – and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more play options.
- This awesome LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by kids' creativity – no batteries required – so the playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur set for someone new to LEGO® toys? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fantastic for kids and adult fans, letting them recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, make their own dinosaur adventures or build and display the collectible models.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed, ensuring that every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- December 1st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Meh.This set is pretty small for the amount of pieces, but the new baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops figures are pretty nifty. I got this for my sister, and I guess she liked it. I wish there were more items though, like a drone, or a small cage to hold one of the dinosaurs. It's okay, but Lego, you've gotta up your game, as this set is pretty small.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 12 minsWas this helpful?35Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout