Recreate Chicago’s blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Willis Tower™, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red, and is finished with a decorative “Chicago” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the Chicago skyline!
- Includes Willis Tower, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The skyline is over 7” high, 8” wide and 1” deep
- 444 pieces – For boys and girls over 12 years old
- January 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More Welcomed Upgradesjyoung27 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new Chicago skyline set is a welcomed addition to the Architecture series. Not only does it show off some of Chicago's greatest landmarks, but it gives that ones that have been sets previously in the series greatly needed upgrades, especially the John Hancock Center. This new version leaves less to the imagination like its predecessor and looks more like the truly iconic building we all know. The fun little details like the DuSable Bridge and Cloud Gate made this all the more enjoyable. A fun build and a set finally worthy of showing off some of Chicago's great architecture.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chicago
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I was overdue for another visit anyway!Smoov |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnother great set for the Architecture line! In a city where picking the buildings to include would be nearly impossible, they've done a great job of recreating these. Chicago's a blast and this set reminds me of roaming around downtown the first few times I visited. Glad they included the bridge - It was crossing that bridge I first had to stop and take a picture of the beautiful view!Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chicago
- January 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful ChicagoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is another great addition to the Lego Architecture series. I actually had no interest in this set to begin with because I didn't find the Chicago skyline to be all that amazing or remarkable, but the beauty of this set when I saw it on display is what won me over. I'm glad I bought it. It was a lot of fun to build and it will make a great decoration for my apartment. I like that it doesn't look like a toy. It looks more like an art piece. I recommend the Lego Architecture series to all adults who want to experience the fun of Legos. I have previously built the Arc De Triomphe and UN Headquarters from the Lego Architecture series. I felt like this was a quicker build than those two. The only thing that could be improved upon here is the instructions. There is too much black at the beginning of the building process for this piece. It's very hard to discern where to put the pieces together from the instruction booklet because a lot of it looks the same due to being the same color. Other than that, I love it.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chicago
- January 31st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeSuperDM |I would recommend this to a friend!I love this product! living in Chicago I have seen these building a lot and the lego builds look like the buildings in real life.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chicago