Recreate engineering excellence with this LEGO® Technic™ 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Developed in partnership with Corvette, this exclusive model really captures the essence of the iconic supercar and comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, large rear wing and 4 tailpipes. This Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica also features working steering and a visible detailed V8 engine with moving pistons. Rebuild this awesome 2-in1 model to create a realistic Hot Rod replica.
- Exclusive Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica model with a wealth of realistic features, including a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons.
- This collectible toy car comes with an authentic orange and black color scheme plus a cool sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Operate the working steering and maneuver the vehicle to activate the visible V8 pistons.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Suitable for ages 9+.
- Chevrolet Corvette measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 6-7 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $750!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A few missing piecesCi8v2iC | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was eyeing on this for quite some time. There was a sale going on at Toys R Us last week and so I took advantage on this set before moving onto the more difficult sets (911 and Bugatti). I didn't find it too difficult to build yet it gave me a sense of satisfaction once complete. However, I have to say that there are 3 missing pieces: two T locking pieces at the back which I ended up using from the hood; and a piece that connects to the side mirror. I also didn't like the stickers for the hood as they covered the grill. Other than that, I am satisfied for the price. I might just buy another set to build Hot Rod.18 February 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHi there, We're sorry about the missing parts, that's very unusual. Please request what you need on www.lego.com/service/replacementparts, they will arrive in no time!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build youDan6 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn amazing build by lego lots of fun and looks amazing highly recommended by me keep it up legoPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- in about 1 monthAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Corvettes EggBrickDroyd | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi.e. good in parts! First of all - time taken: working only bits of (most) evenings & with severely limited space (table 2 foot x 14 inches) I transfer the contents of each bag of bits into a large easy seal freezer bag, so I have as many of them as were parts bags. I then pull out of these bags only the bits as illustrated for the particular stage being built - usually from 2 to 10 or 12 parts. I have to search thro' the bags for each stage which slows things down a fair bit... but it works. This Corvette builds quite well. There are only 8 stickers, all quite large and easily placed. There are a few pictures in the manual where the build is obscured but usually it is logical & obvious anyway. Main criticism of the end result is that the rear wheels are too small for the arches, or the arches too big for the wheels, otherwise it looks ok. The remote steering feature could be better - the operating knob on back of the rear panel has too much axle poking out - a bit ugly. The "working engine" feature is gimmicky but works well. Although I still have to add the rear wing as the crucial short axle connector is missing from my set and I have no spare... a part is on the way :-) Overall this 'vette looks not bad when finished (if you like the Technic effect) and is reasonable value for money.
Response from LEGO SHOP12 February 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's very unusual for a LEGO® set to be missing any pieces. (Usually they're found stuck in the packaging or hiding on the floor!) But in the rare case something is missing, we're always here to help at LEGO.com/Service. We're glad you got in touch, and happy building!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0DEFINITELY Worth the MoneyAlex7 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very cool set, with the awesome orange color, and the fantastic engine and the tiny pistons. These pistons were on the Mack Anthem though already. It is quite nice that the steering control is at the back, giving it a nice twist, plus the awkwardness of it being on top is gone. There are plenty unique pieces for a $50 set. The behind is quite weird, though, since it is kind of two squarish without curves. It's somewhat sad that there are only two features in this car, the engine and the steering; I wish there were opening doors and an adjustable spoiler or something. But those are the only cons; everything else looks super cool and awesome, and it is quite great that a brand name car is available at such a low price! I'd definitely buy it if I were you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Chevrolet Corvette ZR1