Carry out daring space missions with the Space Shuttle Explorer, featuring an authentic white, black and gray color scheme, large engines, opening payload bay with robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Moon Station or a Space Rover for further outer‑space adventures. Also includes a minifigure.
- Includes an astronaut minifigure with a removable jetpack.
- Features an opening payload bay with a robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings, large engines and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy.
- Check out the authentic white, black and gray color scheme.
- Put on the astronaut jetpack for daring spacewalks.
- Open the payload bay to access the satellite.
- Fold out the satellite wings and launch it into space.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Moon Station with a detailed interior, control panel and robotic arm, or a Space Rover with open cockpit and drilling arm.
- Space Shuttle Explorer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Moon Station measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Space Rover measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks GreatFormerManiac | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a science buff and having grown up in the "Age" of the Space Shuttle, I knew I was going to buy this as soon as I saw it on the shelf! I've only built the shuttle, but but there was nothing especially difficult about the build, I think it took me about 2 hrs, but I wasn't really paying attention to the time. I won't be playing with it, but it seems sturdy and should hold up well in younger hands. My only complaint is I wish it had landing gear, or some sort of display stand.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- September 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing...legomatt123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is amazing in every way. I had only built the shuttle, so I am just going to review that. The mini figure was really cool, I love the design on its shirt and the backpack it has. Now for the shuttle. During the build, there were no repetitive parts, and the set is overall really fun to make. It was nice seeing the cockpit go together and making the wings was fun too. Now for the aesthetics. The space shuttle is very beautiful, smooth at its surface, and the face is unique, unlike past space shuttle sets. It was nice seeing the blue line, not just black and white. The engines were really cool as sprouting from the middle and spreading out in different directions. The play value is pretty fun. Its main play feature is the body opening to reveal the satellite. Other features include opening the cockpit, and that's about it. The mini figure fits perfectly into the cockpit, and just running around holding it with one hand is enough to make your day. Overall, really good set, nice play value, nice aesthetics, nice build, and nice mini figure.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- July 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Space?MarkPhoto | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSaw this set and was reminded of the Lego Space range I played with when younger (now in the loft and in need of retrieval), so was an easy decision to make to buy. Particularly when you get 3 models in 1 set for £25 All the models in this set are easy to make. The vehicle took about 30 minutes to make, the building about an hour, and the shuttle about 90 minutes. Enjoying the models when built is always a must. The building that can be made with this set is fun, yet on its own, seems more of a display piece. Would be better if enjoyed with other Lego models (preferably other non Star Wars, space themed Lego) The vehicle and the shuttle itself can be enjoyed in their own right as a 'toy' or as a display. Big FUN either way :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego.....we have lift offjaycuk | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfExcellent set, have only completed the shuttle thus far, build quality is very good (rigid) approx 10" in length so has play-ability. Built in under an hour by my 5 year old son (nudged in places by me). The shuttle itself is very accurate in design, the opening hatch and movable satellite arm make it excellent for display, for me..a few decals on the wings or nose cone would have been a nice finishing touch. Good detail on the astronaut torso, additionally i may attach a transparent 2x1 and fit it to the legs and place him on the shuttle wing to create the sense of floating in summary a good set with many options and a fabulous price, in my opinion "a set worth having" jaycukPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Space Shuttle Explorer