Modular Poolside HolidayModular Poolside Holiday4.62558.
Enjoy a wealth of summer activities with the Poolside Holiday set, featuring a house with a red and tan color scheme, rooftop terrace with flowers and barbecue, and a garden area with trees, greenery, swimming pool and a table tennis table with rackets. Interior details include a guitar amplifier, flat-screen TV and a sofa. Mix and match the buildable modules to create a rooftop pool or a rooftop garden, and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the house with the new-for-June-2017 LEGO® Creator modular system. Combine this set with the 31068 and 31069 modular-system sets to create a dream house with endless build and play opportunities! This 3‑in‑1 LEGO Creator model can also be rebuilt to create a Skate Park Holiday or a Music Garage Holiday. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a girl and a boy.
- The Poolside Holiday set features a colorful house with 2 large windows, red awnings, blue front door, rooftop terrace with pot plants and barbecue, and a garden area with fountain, trees, greenery, swimming pool, parasol, garden table, and a table tennis table with rackets.
- Interior details include a buildable flat-screen TV, sofa and guitar amplifier.
- Try your hand at the outdoor activities, including a pool, table tennis or skateboarding.
- Mix and match the easy-to-connect, buildable modules to create a rooftop pool or a rooftop garden, and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the house with the new-for-June-2017 LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Accessory elements include a guitar and a buildable ice cream and swimming aid.
- Combine with the 31068 and 31069 LEGO® Creator modular buildings to create a dream house with endless build and play opportunities!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuild to create a Skate Park Holiday or a Music Garage Holiday.
- Poolside Holiday measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Skate Park Holiday measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Music Garage Holiday measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Houses Have a New StyleFrinkley | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO has introduced a new design for their house sets. They are modular now. With this set, LEGO has you build a "shell", and then you can choose which of the three house options you want to make. Each of the three different options has you use the same "shell" as the foundation. With each different option there are different window, door, rooftop, and landscape sub-assemblies. These sub-assemblies have a given place in the instructions, but can easily be switched around. In fact, I think LEGO is encouraging switching things around. This set adds a lot of versatility. Even with one house option, there are many different configurations. Overall I think this new design adds a lot more playability. This set also has a great minifig selection, and I love the price. With this price, a greater amount of kids will be able to get their hands on a LEGO house set, which are usually on the pricy side. Great job LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Poolside Holiday
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setIrelach1984 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is my first house build and have to say for the money it’s a great set it includes a great selection of accessoriesLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Modular Poolside Holiday
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of smallsErikL1965 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm working on a water themed collection, so this made a great addition. With 130 by-the-book steps to complete, this was a challenging build, not difficult, but challenging. There were a lot of smalls, like flowers and such that needed to be placed. The legs designed for the girl don't bend. I can't figure that one out. There are almost a half dozen pieces that aren't attached to anything. The play factor is good. The roof comes off easily. There's several items to use with the minifigures.16 August 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt sounds like your water-themed collection is coming along great! You're correct in noticing that the legs on the girl minifigure do not bend and this is because our figures of shorter stature have a leg element that is too short to allow any motion. It is simply a product of design, as are the extra pieces. There are 3 styles in which this set can be built, and some use more parts and some use different parts. Now that you finished one of them, you can remodel and try the other two!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Poolside Holiday
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0New Modular System is a DisappointmentDamienh2033 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust got this set and first things first, the price is excellent. For 356 pieces it works out to around 0.08 cents per piece! (AUD) Now, these new creator house sets all feature a new modular system. This means that different sections of the house can be moved and changed around. I do like the concept, however I find that the sections effect the clutch power of the upper pieces. Most of the modules are held into place by 2 studs. The tops of the modules are finished off by 2x2 slope pieces. I do find that these slopes slightly raise the upper parts, making gaps in the corners. Other then that the set is great. The Minifigures are awesome and I appreciate the inclusion of a guitar and skateboard. The table tennis table is also a nice build. The size of the house is resonable and so are the details. I really recommend this set, as it in an inexpensive "house" set. Overall a great set and a great addition to any Lego city!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Modular Poolside Holiday