- LEGO® Ludo Game
LEGO® Ludo GameLEGO® Ludo Game4.7558.
LEGO® VIPs get Double Points on all purchases March 20-29.
Create a classic board game from LEGO® bricks, then bring on the minifigure teams and let the game begin! This fun LEGO Iconic 40198 Ludo Game comes with 16 minifigure players divided into 4 teams and a colorful play area with 4 team bases, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner. This set also includes easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Includes 16 player minifigures, 4 on each team.
- Features a buildable Ludo board divided into 4 areas, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner.
- Comes with easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Board measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 15 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Four Seasons of FunPottawattomi | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonLudo is a fun game and an easy build. There are 16 minifigures, four for each of the seasons. We enjoyed building it and then playing the game. The grandkids like to play with the minfigs while waiting for their turn. They complained the autumn group didn’t have any accessories to play with like the other groups, and put the minfigs on the tree for fun. The minfigs kicking the pumpkin around will probably be next. ;) The spinner for the game is a nice addition, but it either needs to be held in the hand to spin or held to the table to spin without wobbling or sliding. Our solution was to put the spinner on top of the palm tree, making it easy to see and spin.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My best LEGO purchase so far!KeioGirl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe bought this LEGO version of "Aeroplane chess" for our 4.5 year old son since he started to show an interest for board games (and he is a BIG Lego fan). I had to complete most of the build for him as he described it as "too boring" (likely because there are lots of repeats on the game board, lol) no problem, I enjoyed building the game board. My son built all the Lego minifigures. Then we started playing our first game and he had so much fun! We now play this game at least 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes during or after a regular game, my son plays with the minifigures or invents his own games or stories. I am so glad that this set is getting so much repeated use, unlike many of our regular Lego sets. It's fun and educational for the littles, and good childhood memories for us parents. I have since bought a few more sets as gifts since I think all my friends' kids will enjoy this game :) Highly recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- in 25 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ideal Family or Group PresentGrumpa | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPerfect mix of Lego and the Classic boardgame Lido, what's not to like? Although a simple construction it still takes a while to build. It is colourful, functional and a decent novelty level with room to add on your own little extras if feeling creative. The game plays exactly like the original and can take a few hours to complete if played in a cut throat fashion, more fun this way with adults. It would have been better if the instructions were in four separate books as each player has to wait until the previous one has built their corner before the single book can be passed on. The spinner really need to be mounted on another base to allow it to spin properly and stop it sliding across the table. A proper dice works better if playing seriously, Ha! listen to me, this is still Lego, I am getting carried away here.... Great set, lovely in a collection but best when taken out and played with. Ps: there are 16 mini figs with it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun game to play with familyWoailegao | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I'm so glad I found this set because our whole family has had countless hours of fun with it already. Because this is LEGO, we were able to choose our own favorite minifigures to represent our teams and modify the tiles with different rules that we have come up with.21 February 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceLove the creativity, you've added a whole new dimension to the game! :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game