The LEGO® DUPLO® All-In-One Box of Fun set has a whole load of DUPLO bricks for fun building and rebuilding for creative play. At its heart is a buildable wagon base with rounded edges and wheels that really turn. This comprehensive set also includes 2 opening window elements, a cute dog and numbered bricks with corresponding decorated bricks to help your child develop their counting skills. There are even extra classic DUPLO bricks for more creative fun. Includes a boy DUPLO figure.
- Includes a boy LEGO® DUPLO® figure
- Features a wagon base, 2 window elements, a dog, numbered bricks and a wide selection of other DUPLO bricks
- Match the numbered bricks with the corresponding decorated bricks
- Store the bricks in the iconic LEGO brick-shaped storage box
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are fun and safe for younger hands
- House measures over 5” (14cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- Wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Dog stands over 1” (4cm) tall
- Boy stands over 1” (5cm) tall
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 17th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ignore the Duplo Party comments; very limitedHowdyT | 25-34Most of the reviews here are from overexcited Duplo Party participants. Here’s a real review from someone who isn’t trying to get anything. It’s a play set. It’s not an open-ended box of bricks; Lego apparently doesn’t make those any more, except for their expensive Education line. I should’ve listened to the reviews on Amazon, where people warned this is a limited set that doesn’t compare to the old Duplo buckets Lego made for years. I bought this for my three-year-old nephew based on my own childhood memories of Duplo, and there simply aren’t enough pieces for him to build much of anything except what’s on the box. The pieces are too specialized for truly inventive creativity. It comes with one boy and one dog. The car wheel base isn’t as flexible as the old wagon base. There’s no large baseplate, but I can buy a super-thin $15 one that everyone complains about (and Lego has a very cute copy-and-paste response for that). I was hoping to find the giant buckets that Lego used to make—the ones that came with a few kids, a few wagon bases, and a ton of bricks (some with eyeballs). Those are available from the Lego Education website, but not here. They’ve all been retired. (Please bring those back!) As for my 3-year-old nephew: he put this together once and realized he couldn’t do much else with it. Now it’s just another play set instead of the open-ended fun I was hoping it would be.20 November 2019Céline, Customer ServiceThanks for taking the time to write us a review. Our developers love hearing from you in order to continuously improve and innovate. We're so sorry to hear about your experience with this LEGO® DUPLO® All-in-One-Box-of-Fun. We always want to encourage our fans be creative and think outside of the box! The suggested builds are there to inspire you, but of course, feel free to break the rules. When your nephew gets a bit older make sure to check our LEGO Classic theme. Big boxes full of LEGO parts, every fan's dream! In the meanwhile, keep your eyes peeled for future surprises.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® DUPLO® All-in-One-Box-of-Fun
- August 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of Fun!Lego Duplo was kind enough to supply us with the Lego Duplo All-In-One-Box-of-Fun for an enjoyable Duplo Lego kids party! The Lego Duplo All-In-One-Box-of-Fun supplied our party with HOURS of fun!! With 65 pieces of endless possibilities, the children were able to use their imagination creating many different scenes! The adorable dog and person were a huge hit! They loved using them to travel through their creations. The children used their bricks to create buildings, trees, a train, a car, and SO MUCH more!! The parents all especially loved the 1,2, and 3 numbered bricks that little ones were able to match up with corresponding bricks with a matching picture showing that many of an object. There is one radio to match to the number 1, two mice to match to the number 2, and three apples to match tothe number 3. This sparked so much creativity during our play. The kids built a taxi car that had to drive around and pick up the matching picture that belonged to the number, and another child built a number train. We also had fun seeing how high we could build the bricks before it would topple over. We also had a mom and son work on building patterns with the different colored bricks! This set is not only fun, but proved to be educational too!! Thank you Lego Duplo for the chance to review your product! The parents at our party can't wait to add Duplo Lego to their homes too!!Was this helpful?55LEGO® DUPLO® All-in-One-Box-of-Fun
- July 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for a first setItsBryooooooooon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Perfect for little ones just getting started. Mostly simple blocks which are great for learning the basics of putting them together and pulling them apart. The plastic box they come in is fun too. I'm guessing the box is why this set seems slightly overpriced. I didn't realize until buying another Duplo set later that the person that comes with this set is actually a child. It's not a bad thing, just good to know.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® DUPLO® All-in-One-Box-of-Fun
- August 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Our outside LEGO DUPLO PARTYWe had our #LEGODUPLOParty outside since it was a beautiful day! I love the versatility LEGO DUPLO bricks offer. We can play both inside and outside without worry because the bricks are made very well and are easy to wipe clean if played outside. As a parent, what I really liked was the LEGO DUPLO bricks came with a page of different picture creations. This gave the kids new ideas on what they can build with their new LEGO DUPLO bricks. What I also liked about these pictures were they were shown in a way where the kids did not feel they HAD to build those ideas. They still could use their imagination and build whatever their hearts desired. My kids loved the bright colors and easy assembly that the LEGO DUPLO bricks offer. Some favorites from the box were the dog and the car. The storage box provided is very handy to store the LEGO DUPLO bricks, and is easy to open for even the littlest hands. My youngest feels independent since she can open and close the box on her own, and is now able to play whenever she wants. My kids ages range from 2 to 9 years old, so finding something they all enjoy together has always been a struggle. But, I am so thankful for LEGO DUPLO because they ALL enjoy building and playing together for hours. We cannot say enough good things about LEGO DUPLO bricks! #sponsoredWas this helpful?55LEGO® DUPLO® All-in-One-Box-of-Fun