Kids can recreate thrilling scenes from the NINJAGO® TV series with this Journey to the Skull Dungeons (71717) playset. With 4 minifigures, including Hero Nya, Hero Jay, Hero Lloyd and Murt, creative youngsters can plot their own dungeon adventures.
Amazing LEGO® NINJAGO board game
This super-cool building set for kids also doubles as a LEGO NINJAGO board game. Youngsters can use the dice spinner to plot their way through the dungeon as they attempt to avoid the ninja traps, spiders and prison guard Murt before they can grasp the Shadow Blade of Deliverance and free one of the ninjas from prison. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game
The perfect building sets for kids
LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys give youngsters a gateway into a fantasy world where they can indulge in creative play and role-play stories with ninja minifigures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of fun toys, including vehicles, mechs and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Journey to the Skull Dungeons (71717) board game playset with ninjas Hero Nya, Hero Jay and Hero Lloyd from the NINJAGO TV series. A fun toy for kids who love to play on their own or with friends.
- This fun toy boasts 4 buildable figures: Hero Nya, Hero Jay, Hero Lloyd and Murt, plus a dungeon toy with a prison cell. The dice spinner lets kids double the fun and compete in a thrilling LEGO® board game.
- This super cool playset can be both a toy dungeon for recreating scenesfrom the NINJAGO® TV series and a board game for kids to navigate their way past the ninja traps and spiders to free an imprisoned ninja.
- This 401-piece LEGO® NINJAGO® set with buildable figures offers a fun building experience for boys and girls aged 7+ and makes a highly sought-after birthday or LEGO gift for any occasion, for dedicated ninja fans.
- This kids prison playset guarantees countless hours of creative play. The dungeon toy measures over 5” (13cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 8” (20cm) wide – just the right size for kids to take wherever they go.
- This toy dungeon requires no batteries – it’s ready to go. All kids need to do is fire up their imaginations and dive in!
- Easy-to-follow building instructions are included to help bring this kids' prison playset to life and quickly enjoy captivating dungeon adventures.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® sets fuel their creativity and provide escape into an all-consuming world of thrills and adventure where they can pretend to be daring ninjas.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958. They are consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been rigorously tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards, even down in the Dungeons of Shintaro!
- September 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simple and fun lego set!KianaKim |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is seven, and loves lego sets! Legos are a great way for me to encourage him to stay off electronics and fuel his imagination. This Journey to the Skull dungeons set is a great little set that entertained my son for hours. It comes with a dungeon piece that has a neat little cage, four lego figurines, and a couple other small accessories. The directions were very easy for my seven year olds to follow. He was able to build the whole set by himself, with no help at all. I would highly recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons
- December 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great set, with some great figures!I would recommend this to a friend!Wow. Just, wow. What a spectacular set! This has an overall five star rating, and it totally deserves it. Not only are you getting a great looking set, and four super cool minifigures, but also a board game experience! (Which I haven't really tried out yet, but is sure to be fun.) It looks great on a shelf, and is super fun to play with. What else could you ask for? Anyway, I'd definitely recommend picking this up next time you get a chance!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons
- September 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego LoveTajjie |I would recommend this to a friend!This Journey to the Skull Dungeons lego set has kept my teen son and Husband busy for awhile now. Its got a lot of small pieces and is a bit challenging but they have both been enjoying it. The directions are not the best but you can figure them out with a bit of logical thinking. The final product looks really good and is fun to play with. Legos are always fun as a solo or family project. If you enjoy legos you will enjoy this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set and GameWillLego |I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego was great to build with my 6-year-old son. He loves the Ninjago sets and when I told him that this set is also a board like game, he couldn' wait to finish the set and play the game. Like all lego products, the set was sectioned off into numbered bags and the instructions were very easy to follow. My son was able to build it with virtually no help from me. While this is a small set I love how it connects to other sets to make a large set that is used to play a game. The minifig spinner worked great and looked cool. This set also had lots of moving parts that are very fun to play with like the cage that goes up and down and the moving path that leads up to the main section. The traps that were added worked great and are easy to reset without any frustration. Overall, this was a great build experience for both me and my son and he can't wait to get the other sets and see how they apply to playing the game.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Journey to the Skull Dungeons