LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class (76384) is a classroom playset inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open the cover and instantly enter Professor Sprout’s Herbology lesson in the Hogwarts greenhouse.
A pick-up-and-play Hogwarts Herbology class
This portable playset is filled with familiar features from the Harry Potter movies. Some are built-in, such as the storage cupboard, and some are loose, like the watering station, which lifts out to expand the play space. This captivating Harry Potter playset can be combined with other playsets in the collection – each opening to reveal a different Hogwarts classroom adventure. Designed with distinctive colors and a unique motif, the playsets all connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play space for kids to explore.
Magical gifts for Harry Potter fans
Looking for a treat for a Harry Potter enthusiast? There are lots of LEGO Harry Potter playsets to choose from – each designed to enchant and inspire kids' imaginations.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class (76384) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the Hogwarts greenhouse, where a Herbology lesson is taking place.
- Includes Cedric Diggory, Neville Longbottom™ and Professor Sprout minifigures, a spell book, pumpkin patch, watering station with bucket and golden faucet, and a greenhouse backdrop.
- Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Sprout's Herbology lesson. There is gardening equipment and enchanted plants to practice with – and safety warnings about the monstrous Mandrake!
- For ages 8 and up. A great gift for young witches and wizards looking for a different way to experience Harry Potter™ magic and excitement.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – an ideal size for pick-up-and-play portability. It looks cool on a bookshelf, too.
- Features authentic accessories, such as a silver spade and pruning scissors, and a greenhouse setting that kids will know from famous scenes in the Harry Potter™ movies.
- There are other sets in the series to collect. Designed to recreate different magical classrooms, they can be placed together to produce a 360-degree Hogwarts™ play experience.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets are bursting with characters, features and locations from the magical movies to enchant and inspire endless imaginative play.
- LEGO® building components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very good, one issueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi, I got the set at an in-person store and it was great, but on Cedric’s smiling face the printing is distorted. The whites of his eyes are very small and not as shown in the box and in pictures. And on the right eye, the printing is slightly faded. I would like to know if I’m able to get it replaced.Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class
- March 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great details/awesome buildSomar0209 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI gave myself all 4 “Moments” for my birthday this year and I could not be happier. The 4 sets are great. They are an easy build, with some very nice details. I especially like the Herbology Class. The fact that there is a mandrake is awesome. The pumpkin patch and water fountain are cool details. However, the fact that the book opens to form a greenhouse is just amazing! I am really in love with these sets! Thanks LEGO for making a Harry Potter/LEGO fan the happiest muggle in these trying times!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class
- March 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Look great and fold away beautifullyTheFamousEccles | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!All 4 of these new sets are great and the design is superb. They all have their own unique features which really add to the playability. Also a good point for adults is that you can spread out the sets into an area that is easily playable with adult fingers and not have to try and reach into child only sized playsets. There is however a printing defect in the Herbology instructions on page 26. Sticker 7 is shown upside down in the instructions and the leaves are pointing up instead of down. It's not something that is obvious and doesn't affect the play. That aside, I love these sets, both open and closed and I hope that more are added to the collection in the future. A Defence against the dark arts room, or the kitchen with house elves, or even Myrtle's bathroom!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomePimpc |I would recommend this to a friend!My kids love anything to do with Harry Potter and really enjoy lego sets, so this combination was a beautiful relationship!! This set is super cute and they loved all the little accessories and fun pieces! It was easy to put together and they enjoy playing with it!!! After the fun Wears out it will go on display with a their Harry Potter items!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Herbology Class