Take your LEGO® Technic™ experience to another level with the 42079 Heavy Duty Forklift truck, featuring a detailed driver’s cab, orange warning beacon, large tires and high-reach forks. Maneuver the vehicle to move the engine pistons, raise and tilt the forks, and operate the rear-wheel steering to lift and transport the pallet to its destination. This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set also includes a cargo barrel with a hazard-warning label, and comes with a yellow and blue color scheme, and stickers for additional detailing. Rebuild to create a powerful Tow Truck.
- Forklift truck features rear-wheel steering, 2-cylinder engine with moving pistons, and high-reach forks that can lift and tilt, plus a detailed driver’s cab, orange warning beacon and large tires.
- Also includes a buildable pallet and a cargo barrel with hazard-warning stickers.
- Maneuver the forklift to move the visible 2-cylinder engine pistons.
- Raise and tilt the forks and operate the rear-wheel steering to lift and transport the pallet to its destination.
- Lift the pallet of cargo high into the air!
- Comes with a yellow and blue color scheme and a set of stickers for additional detailing.
- This LEGO® Technic™ advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Set: rebuilds into a Tow Truck.
- Heavy Duty Forklift measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Tow Truck measures over 5” (13cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good valuePitviper74 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my son and he decided that we should build the B-model. So "we" did. It was really good and fun to build. Really really good value for the money, it's almost too cheap! And the B-model could easily be an standalone, it's sturdy and good to play with too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Duty Forklift
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The second best of the new Technic sets this yearSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was not going to get this set originally, so glad I changed my mind. It is the second best of the new Technic sets released in the summer of 2018. The build was straightforward and not at all difficult. Once you build it the fun starts. The lift works well, and the tilt of the forks is really well done. The rear steering may be accurate, I have never driven a real fork lift. The pallet with its container on it can be replaced with all sorts of other things, I have been taking the brick heads for rides on it lately. The fork lift can actually be lifted by the new crane. All in all, it is fun to play with the forklift, I have not disasembled it and made the alternate build yet, I will do that once I have a chance to do so.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Duty Forklift
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0I didn’t expect this!Lul1 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI normally don’t write reviews, but I needed to for this purchase. I am a huge LEGO fan since 6 years old, I am now 39. I wanted a forklift, but was hesitant to purchase the Technic set because I never owned one and I like just plain Legos. I waited a few months before I convinced myself to try something new. On Thursday, early evening I excitedly purchased the set, took it home, and carefully open the box to look at all the different pieces. I then pulled out my empty plastic containers and sorted the pieces so I could begin construction on my new forklift. As I am anxiously putting piece by piece together, I am getting more and more excited to see the moving gears. I get to page 30 and surprise! I’m missing a piece. I search though all my remaining pieces, I recheck the plastic bags, look in the box, and no piece number 4211805. I was 1 piece short. I put in my claim with LEGO and wait... I’m now disappointed. That was short lived though because I live down the street from the LEGO store and they said I could exchange it so yay! Great customer service!!! I’m super excited to put it together again and I just completed it and wow! All the moving pieces, even the pistons.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Duty Forklift
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun mid-sized Technic build!SoCalcritic | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy toddler asked for a “real forklift” at the beginning of the summer and my wife casually said “your dad will make you one.” Luckily LEGO releases this set and it satisfied my son’s request. This was a fun, satisfying build. I love the added challenges of the Technic set and that they seem to be Moreno durable for playing with afterwards. The gears are awesome and keep my son engaged throughout the build. Can’t really say how long this would actually take someone to build since while I’m doing most of the actual “building,” my son is getting me the parts and “clicking” them together. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a fun, medium sized build or for someone interested in construction themed sets. The finished product Looks great! Happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Duty Forklift