Kids can build their own LEGO® Jurassic World of dinosaur-chasing action with this Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) toy playset. It features a toy research vehicle with a dual minifigure cockpit, net shooter, 2 detachable drones, a removable mini lab and lots of accessory elements to inspire hours of creative solo or social play.
This building set for kids also includes 3 LEGO Jurassic World minifigures and an awesome Gallimimus dinosaur figure and Pteranodon toy figure to role-play exciting adventures. Clear, illustrated instructions mean that even if your youngster is new to LEGO toys, they can build with confidence right away.
Featuring molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more, LEGO Jurassic World construction toys make awesome birthday presents for kids and fans of all ages. They can relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new stories or just display the collectible models.
- Kids can pretend to be dinosaur experts tracking down escaped dinosaurs with this LEGO® Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) set, featuring a research vehicle with lots of fun features.
- This set includes 3 minifigures – Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and an ACU Trooper – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Gallimimus and Pteranodon toy figures, which children can catch with the research vehicle's net shooter.
- The research vehicle features a dual minifigure cockpit, 2 detachable drones, a removable, foldout lab and many elements, including 2 dinosaur eggs, tranquilizing gun and needle and a drone remote, to create new stories.
- This 391-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun and rewarding creative challenge for boys and girls aged 7 and up, and makes a super present for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or for any special occasion.
- The buildable toy vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide – and this action-packed playset can be combined with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more creative play options.
- This fun LEGO® Jurassic World building toy is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the dinosaur action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Jurassic World dinosaur toy building kit for kids comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fabulous for kids and adult fans, letting them relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new dinosaur adventures or just build and display the collectible figurines.
- Young builders don’t need dinosaur strength to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine, ensuring that each playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and is possibly even dinosaur-proof!
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Legos + dinosaurs = happy kidI would recommend this to a friend!My grandson is a huge fan of Lego sets plus he loves dinosaurs so this Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout set is perfect for him. The set comes with 391 pieces, 3 characters & 2 dinosaurs. He has fun putting it all together & playing out scenes (we just rewatched the first 2 Jurassic Park movies). He says that the drones are really cool & a great way to chase down the dinosaurs. I love giving him toys that allow him to use his imagination & he really loves this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!JessicaK |I would recommend this to a friend!Legos are awesome to begin with, but add dinosaurs and my goodness!! These dino legos are the coolest!! I wish they had them when I was young. They are so fun to play with, but they are a tad challenging to put together. Deep breaths and you can definitely do it!! I would not recommend these for kids under 5, or ones that put things in their mouths (small pieces). I would definitely buy them again!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt is a good set, the best part is probably the vehicle - the net shooter option is great and overall it is a big vehicle. The dinosaurs are rather small, frankly - expected them to be bigger. My son still liked them but these looked tiny next to the t-rex dinosaur that he had before. Overall a good option for dinosaur fan though.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First time visitor to Jurassic World and I'll stayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfInitially what caught my eye was the fantastic minifig accessories. I just had to have those so I picked this set up at my local bigbox store. I love how simple the drones are and that there's regular non-mechanized dinos included in the set. I was surprised by the flexible pieces but I think they'll work great. The vehicle is a super solid construction and the wheels are kind poofy and fun on their own. I love how the sides have railings where minifigs can hold on and ride. While driving around you'll have to watch the low clearance as you can't stand a brick separator on its side and move this thing over it. There's also a blind spot the minifig driver will have to deal with, but I guess that's maybe where the radio can come in. Also great: the lab module! Lots of little details there like the eggs and a printed-on insect. This is my first set in the Jurrasic World series because it doesn't seem over-the-top. I can't wait to introduce these elements to some other franchises.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout