Fire Stone MechNINJAGO®
Back orders accepted, will ship in 60 days
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
This LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Stone Mech (71720) with 5 minifigures is perfect for fans of ninja toys and building sets for kids. Youngsters will love putting together the fire ninja mech and figures to play out action-packed scenes from the NINJAGO TV series.
Amazing LEGO fun toys
This stunning and detailed LEGO mech set offers kids a world of possibilities so they can enjoy hours of engrossing action. They can place two ninjas in the cockpit of the highly posable mech as it storms into battle against enemies Murt and Moe, smashing its way out from the bowels of Shintaro Mountain.
The perfect building toys for kids
LEGO NINJAGO mech sets offer youngsters a gateway into a world of fantasy fun where they can indulge in creative play as they role-play stories with buildable figures. Your little ninja will be enthralled as they play with a range of action toys, including cars, jets, dragons and more.
- Super-cool LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Stone Mech (71720) and 5 minifigures for kids to recreate action from the NINJAGO TV series. This makes the perfect role-play toy for kids who want to pretend to be their ninja heroes.
- This ninja playset includes a NINJAGO® Fire Stone mech and 5 minifigures: Hero Kai, Hero Nya, Hero Cole, Moe and Murt. Youngsters can have fun playing out their own NINJAGO brick adventures from the Dungeons of Shintaro.
- This awesome toy provides kids with endless play possibilities. The Fire Stone ninja mech boasts highly posable legs and arms, fits up to 2 minifigures in its cockpit, and can fire studs from its shooters.
- This 968-piece LEGO® NINJAGO® mech set provides a fun building experience for boys and girls aged 9+. New for June 2020, this action toy is the perfect way for little ninjas to explore their creativity.
- This NINJAGO® building set for kids is perfect for play at home or for fun on the go. Ninjas can enjoy adventures anywhere! The fire ninja mech measure overs 10” (27cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this fun toy set – it is ready for breathtaking NINJAGO® action as soon as it is built. Kids need only the power of their imaginations.
- A fun and rewarding building experience is on offer to young LEGO® fans when they assemble this LEGO NINJAGO® mech, accompanied all the way by easy-to-follow instructions.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building toys for kids fire up young, curious minds and allow themto escape into a unique world of fantasy action where they can join forces with their ninja heroes for awesome NINJAGO brick adventures.
- The LEGO® building bricks in this NINJAGO® mech meet the highest industry standards, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart easily every time.
- The LEGO® building bricks used for this LEGO mech set meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You are always in safe hands when you choose LEGO playsets as a gift for your children.
- August 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It is way bigger then I thought it would be!Ajayeg27 |I would recommend this to a friend!This LEGO Ninjago is one of my favorite lego piece I have. The samurai is so big and has so many amazing features. The box came with 5 figures all have weapons and some also have shields. All of the pieces for the people can be exchanged and mixed up like normal. The set also comes with a sword in a stone type of item with green fire so they can battle over the sword. The giant Samurai is so cool. You can put one of the figures in his chest. He also has really big swords and a cool feature that shoots out LEGO like pieces! The set comes with 968pcs. If you haven’t bought this Set go get it I highly recommend It!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Stone Mech
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of building and creative playI would recommend this to a friend!This building block set is a beast, in a good way! My two sons, ages 13 and 8, have built many Lego sets and this was by far the most entertaining and longest project for them to build. I sat near them to watch how they placed all of the bags in order and eagerly read the instruction booklet, well my 13 year old that is. My 8 year old put the ninja figurines together and immediately started to play while my 13 year old did all of the hard work, as usual. It was a lazy afternoon and into the evening during our self imposed quarantine when they finally finished the set. As usual, there were extra pieces included. My oldest said there are cool features within the Fire Stone Mech that he wasn't expecting, like the storage area under the shoulder guards and how it can fit two Ninjago figurines inside its chest cavity. Overall, this was a very challenging building set that will require a few hours of your time. And with the current situation that encourages people to stay home more often, I highly recommend this set to pass the time. My boys have already spent countless hours role playing together with this set despite their 5 year age gap. It's a very cool set indeed!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Stone Mech
- November 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great entertaining setNataliya |I would recommend this to a friend!It was the most involving lego project for my 9yo son. He has spent two days building it, without any help. And now he keeps playing with that almost every day. The set is awesome. The set includes Fire Stone Mech and 5(!) minifigures. The most impressive thing is that you can place figures inside the mech's chest.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Stone Mech
- July 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Ninjago Fire Stone MechI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis Lego set belongs to my five year old brother, but I helped him build it. There were quite a few new pieces such as the 2x2 curved bow plates, in red and light grey, and the ridged brick. A new colour is a 6x6x2 cockpit in transparent orange. The finished set is quite large, and has enough space in the cockpit to seat two of the five minifigures in the set. The bottom of the mech’s feet have rocket boosters on them. The five minifigures in the set are Hero Kai, Hero Cole, Hero Nya, and the two bad guy’s, Moe and Murt. Overall, the set was really good. By Kiwi Lego Fan. ☺☺☺Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Stone Mech