The analog EV3 Touch Sensor is a simple but exceptionally precise tool that detects when its front button is pressed or released and is able to count single and multiple presses. Students can build start/stop control systems, create maze-solving robots and uncover the technology’s use in devices such as digital musical instruments, computer keyboards and kitchen appliances.
- Cross-axle hole on button
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.