Set the scene for action on planet Mustafar with LEGO® Star Wars 75251 Darth Vader’s Castle! This building set of Vader’s menacing-looking home features lots of great details, including a brick-built lava flow, an underground hangar with mouse droid and docking station, ancient Sith shrine with holocron, racks for extra ammunition, and secret compartments hiding more Sith relics. The hangar also houses a buildable TIE Advanced Fighter model with stud shooters and space to sit the Darth Vader minifigure. There’s also a bacta tank, Darth Vader’s meditation chamber with holographic communication unit, and a meeting platform at the top with a defensive stud-shooter cannon. As well as classic Darth Vader, the set also includes a bacta tank version of the Dark Lord, plus 2 Royal Guards and an Imperial Transport Pilot.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Darth Vader, Darth Vader (bacta tank), 2 Royal Guards and an Imperial Transport Pilot.
- Features Darth Vader’s Castle and a buildable version of Vader’s TIE Advanced Fighter.
- Underground hangar with mouse droid and docking station, ancient Sith shrine with holocron, racks for extra ammunition, Sith relics, secret compartments hiding a Lightsaber handle and a red kyber crystal element, plus space for Vader’s TIE Advanced Fighter.
- Castle also features a side access door, opening bacta tank, a hook for Lord Vader’s cape, meditation chamber with space for a minifigure and holographic communication unit, plus a circular meeting area at the top with a defensive stud-shooter cannon.
- TIE Advanced Fighter features 2 stud shooters and an opening minifigure cockpit.
- Weapons include Darth Vader’s red Lightsaber, the Imperial Transport Pilot’s blaster pistol and the Royal Guards’ Force pikes.
- Darth Vader’s Castle Star Wars building set measures over 16” (41cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
- TIE Advanced Fighter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (9cm) long.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Nailed it...iLLWiLL173 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is honestly one of the best sets this year...its a perfect blend of play set and display set...building it was very fun and surprisingly it wasnt very repetitive despite the walls looking the same..my only small issue was that i wish it had a base plate on the bottom..which would of been useful for when you want to pick up the set and hold the tie advanced...possibly could of added some stability but this set isnt supposed to be moved around and its an easy thing to add if you really want that(like it did)... Like many of my reviews i dont like to bore anyone with many details they might already know...Just know that if you are a Darth Vader fan(Like me) or a Lego Star wars fan then get this set...you will not regret it...it was a fun build and its a great display set for adults and a great play sets with kids..minifigures are great too, no krennic but its still a great group of figs...you can always add a Director Krennic minifigure to the mix anyway since hes not a difficult figure to get ;)... All in all an amazing set... Vader definitely has the high ground now! hahaPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle
- December 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildMMcdonald | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAnyone who is a stars wars fan will add this to their collection. Easy to build, and great to look at. I can’t wait for the next Star Wars lego release.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle
- December 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the moneySirmakesalot | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was worth both the time and money. If you’re a Darth Vader fan, it is a must have. The fortress has great presence and it’s bristled with thoughtful, different play features and details. The build was fun and enjoyable with no frustrating moments. The Tie Advanced is Great for the size and an excellent addition; better than the Death Star version. Nice clean builds overall. Just needs a Director Krenic or a stormtrooper minifigure.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle
- December 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just buy it ...already!!Darthvadercastle66 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard through Star wars app , announcing Lord Vader's Castle was created. I choked on my popcorn. (A little darth vader humour) Lol. A month of waiting. I was so excited. I'm in awe of the box alone. My Empire is almost complete. Now his home is in my home! I'm a particular collector , about what I get in regards to Darth Vader and his life. I just picked up the Imperial Landing Craft. Love that too. Everyone I know gets to see what I've collected and it brings a smile to my face when they say wow!! Definitely a centre showpiece. Thank you to the creator. I'm very happy !!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Darth Vader's Castle