Colourful baby elephant rescue setInspired by the LEGO® Friends TV series, kids will love playing the hero and saving the elephant from the muddy swamp.
Action-packed jeep and trailer setKids aged 6+ will get lost in the drama of jumping in a truck and helping Emma and Stephanie tow the elephant to safety.
LEGO Friends Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue
Hero of the day
Kids can pretend to save the baby elephant from mud and spiders.
Ideal for animal lovers
Kids will love nurturing the rescued elephant.
Trailer hitches onto the truck just like in the real world.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsUsing digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Building Instructions app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualise as they build.
Includes Emma and Stephanie mini-doll figuresPlus a baby elephant figure, walkie-talkie, baby bottle, spoon and syringe.
Let kids play the hero as they race to rescue a baby elephant from the swamp! Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue (41421) is packed with features to inspire imaginative play. Working as a team with the LEGO® Friends girls, kids can get lost in hours of adventure play. LEGO Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
Rolling into action
Vehicle-mad kids will love driving to the drama in the cool toy truck. It has a spade to dig at the mud and a hook to drag the animal fromthe swamp. A neat toy trailer hitches to the purple toy truck to tow the calf to safety. This is a great holiday gift for kids who love action-packed role play. The LEGO Friends animal rescue playsets also broaden kids’ horizons as they lose themselves in creative action fun.
High-tech building help
Instructions PLUS is available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app. This digital interactive guide has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help kids build. It's a super-cool way to construct!
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles, and help build a better world for all of us.
- Treat animal-loving children to the gift of a jungle adventure with this Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue (41421) set, which includes a forest scene and a truck, designed to inspire open-ended, creative play.
- This set comes with 2 buildable mini-doll figures, a baby elephant toy and a range of cool accessories, such as a toy walkie-talkie and toy baby feeding bottle, which will inspire hours of hands-on, creative fun.
- Kids can use the toy walkie-talkie to call for help, drive the truck to the swamp, haul the elephant toy out of the mud with the winch, then feed and care for it while they drive back to safety.
- Need a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift for animal-mad kids aged 6+? Then look no further. This playset is a great way to introduce youngsters to LEGO® Friends or to thrill fans who already love the TV series.
- The jungle scene measures over 3” (10cm) high and 3” (9cm) wide, so it’s easy to store. It’s compatible with all LEGO® sets, so kids can drive the purple toy truck off to join any other LEGO set they already own.
- No batteries are required to complete this jungle mission – just grit, determination and LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Emma on your team.
- LEGO® sets come with clear instructions, making them the best building toys forkids. Head to Instructions PLUS in the LEGO Building Instructions app where kids can zoom, rotate and visualize this model as they build.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own rigorous quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it's time for a rebuild.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to ensure that all LEGO Friends playsets meet the highest global safety and quality standards. They may even be baby elephant-proof…
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adorable baby elephant ❤️❤️❤️Gaston | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I was first looking for LEGO sets to buy, my eyes fell upon the Jungle Rescue Base. I saw the elephants and told myself, this is what I’m going to get. I also noticed a small, cheap set with an elephant. That was Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue. I watched these two sets waiting for it to blare out: AVAILABLE NOW. When it came out I thought I was going to explode. We ordered it ASAP. When it arrived, I was jumping up and down. I open up the bag and see this most amazing and beautiful blue baby elephant. It’s plastic is smooth to the touch and it’s actually quite big. Building the set was not a problem. I loved the new(?) colors in the heart piece and the flowers. They were like a watermelon color. The jungle ‘uniforms’ looked cute on the girls. Their buggy and trailer are so pretty and I want to show everybody the cool details like where you put the hook and how you can pull the baby elephant out of the mud and save it!! The fact that the hook pulling out the baby elephant really works is incredible. I set Stephanie up with the shovel, but the digging isn’t good enough! The elephant is sinking! Emma detaches the trailer and attaches the hook. Pulling the elephant out, Stephanie finishes the job by feeding the elephant eucalyptus leaves. They put him in the trailer, and drive him back to camp. (By the was I was watching the show and found his name was Baby. What name is that!!??) Overall I love this set and cannot wait for Jungle Rescue Base to arrive. Check out my review on there!! Sry if my pics are sideways. It keeps happening.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for kidsI would recommend this to a friend!I ordered my daughter one she loves it I definitely recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very challenging but fun!!I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter was thrilled with the Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue Lego. It was fun and excited playing with it. It took us 2 hours and 45 minutes to build it it was challenging but we manage to build it we definitely had a great time. Specially because it brought together as a family and with this quarantine it definitely made our minds rest and think outside the box. This Baby Jungle rescue as a lot of cute features like the elephant the two dolls that makes it more fun to play. Also the truck was and amazing thing to build you will never think you can actually build a playing truck. At first we really thought we were not going to make it due to all the very small pieces but we did it. I recommend this Lego toy to your kids but do keep a look out because of small pieces. We love it we enjoy the time building it and it brought us together as a family. It also help my daughter to try and try and not to give up easily and that with hard work she will do anything.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of FunI would recommend this to a friend!This elephant LEGO set is absolutely adorable and has provided my little one hours of fun. She loves elephants and loves to build so this set was a win win all the way around. I love that these legos are extremely durable, but easy to build with. With the 203 pieces there are many different ways she is able to create a playing experience. I like that it also comes with 2 LEGO people and a LEGO car to really let her imagination grow. I would absolutely recommend these legos to anyone with a little one that loves to build and use their imaginations as you will not be disappointed with the quality and value of this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue