Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 16 March 2022
Get Santa's Front Yard as your gift with purchases over 170 €*Learn more
Stretch your construction skills and capture forever the distinctive, razor-toothed features of an iconic Marvel super villain with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187).
A detailed replica to build and display
Fans of Venom and the Spider-Man movies will relish a rewarding building experience as they recreate the authentic features of the gruesome alien symbiote. The oversized jaw packed with dagger-like teeth, the long, twisting tongue and the low, black brow combine to create an unmissable display piece. With a stylish name plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will look even more impressive displayed alongside other LEGO comic-book creations.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Build and display one of the most feared characters in the Marvel Universe with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187) – a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
- The iconic alien creature, with its dagger-like teeth and long, twisting tongue, stands on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached.
- This collectible piece of Marvel movie memorabilia will provide joy and satisfaction long after the hands-on, creative construction work is over.
- If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-making enthusiast, this buildable movie-character replica is the perfect build-and-display project for you!
- Measuring over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 7 in. (19 cm) deep, this striking model is sure to generate attention and interest, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- This collectible Venom display model provides stress-relieving escapism as the fascinating recreation emerges from the 565 LEGO® bricks.
- You can embark on this fascinating construction project immediately, thanks to the high-quality, printed instructions that are included.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- September 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build, not overly complicatedI would recommend this to a friend!Was bought as a birthday present for me, thoroughly enjoyed building my first ‘figure head’. Not overly complicated and certainly comes to life at certain stages. Not decided yet if I prefer it with or without his ‘tongue’ Having built this now, I don’t think it’ll be my last head to build.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Venom
- May 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good build until..I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed this one. I think the head builds are getting a little easier, their fewer bags as before where it was five to six and fewer pieces to organize before building the section. I enjoyed seeing how the teeth were coming together on the mouth. I got snagged towards the end when I was putting the bottom jaw on. The two side jaws were fine and the middle was easy but when it came time to attach it to the side of the head it was very fragile, little play to adjust and disconnected. I would of built the bottom jaw as one piece (built the same way in sections) then attach it to the sides instead one side at a time. I still couldn’t figure out the green clear antenna is for on the front by the name plaque or what the clear green rods on the red piece were for. They can’t be seen and it’s not really supporting anything. Other than that it was a good and fun build.6 May 2021Manouk, Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your suggestions! We love hearing what our fans think works and what doesn't. We hope you enjoy displaying this scary cool set!Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Venom
- May 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVED IT!HRenee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had so much fun building this, and now it’s sitting on my shelf for all to see. I am a huge Venom fan, I also did the Carnage one and I could not be happier! I hope they keep coming out with these Lego Busts (maybe a Scooby-Doo one next?). It wasn’t too hard, I had fun building it and I was happy with the results. It’s a great piece to add to the collection!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venom
- May 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSpotted the Venom head in a store last week, just knew I had to have it. Build was good, messed up on building the jaw a couple of times, but that was my error for not following the instructions correctly. Set completed, and very impressed with the styling.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venom