Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
LEGO® Education Tubes lets children explore a world of fantasy animals and other creative builds – made from Tubes! Using a colorful collection of unique tube elements, LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, balls, doors and baskets, and 6 building inspiration cards, kids can create an egg-laying hen, dragon, little pooping larva and more. Tubes develops children's 21st century skills, such as problem-solving, collaboration and fine motor skills, while introducing them to cause and effect, symmetry and 3D shape recognition. This fun Early Learning set for preschoolers also includes a Getting Started card containing 5 simple ideas to inspire playful learning with Tubes in the classroom.
- 150 LEGO® DUPLO® elements, including colorful tubes, bricks, 6 balls, doors and baskets, for unlimited playful learning and creative fun for preschoolers.
- Comes with 6 building inspiration cards to create fun buildable animals and a Getting Started card for teachers with 5 activity ideas for a great start to fun classroom activities.
- Develops essential 21st century skills such as problem-solving, collaboration and fine motor skills, and introduces cause and effect, symmetry and 3D shaperecognition.
- Create funny and playful creatures that are easy to build.
- Part of the LEGO® Education Early Learning system of holistic learning for preschoolers. If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/en-gb/shop/find-distributor Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models whilepracticing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity. For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren't toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs. LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.
67% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.3out of 5 stars
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unique and highly enjoyable setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI got this set to play with my son who is on the autism spectrum. He's 2.5 years old. At times it's hard to get him to let us into his play. He's mostly non-verbal at this point, but communicative with hands and other cues. He loves this set. The cause and effect of dropping a ball in, seeing it come out the other side, it really reached him. He let me into his play and it became a treasured memory. I love the "card/ sheet" instructions that come with the builds, they're perfect. I highly recommend this to anyone with young children who enjoy animals, cause and effect, and eventually putting duplo people through the tubes as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tubes
- August 6th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Great concept, poor executionPurchased for: DaughterSo much potential, but alas, not worth it. My daughter loves putting the balls in the tubes and seeing it come out the other end, but the tubes’ attachments are weak to each other and to the portal pieces. The door flaps flop open without any resistance. And the modular sizing normally so controlled in duplo pieces for stacking and connecting is completely neglected in the tube sizes. I was so excited about this set and now so disappointed.28 August 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy this set. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. We're always working hard on making new and better sets, so we appreciate your feedback.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Tubes
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0These are great for steam learning.6xmom |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought a set of these a few years ago, for my toddlers, and they love them. We have a lot of legos, and we build some truly impressive towers, cages, super slides, and vehicles, and I have to admit that these had me stumped for a while, but then my three year old explained that they are tube slides, and for the last year and a half she has been building tube slides and shoots... now she and her little sister like to see who can build a shoot to launch the ball farthest. They have even become pretty good at guessing where the ball will land and build traps for it, so they don’t have to catch or chase the balls... I know I am their mom, but they are pretty impressive toddlers. LEGO has been a part of their early education since the oldest was a year old, and I do credit their extensive LEGO collection with their ability to Patiently problem solve, focus, and create... we like the tubes so much that I am actually here to buy them more, and after seeing the only review on these tubes, I felt it was only fair to share our experience... these are a definite must have, if free play and steam learning are part of your lesson plan. We have almost all of the LEGO duplo education sets, and fully intend on continuing their LEGO education as they grow. The only negative about this set is not enough pieces because now that we have three toddlers there are not enough tubes to share, which is why we need another set...Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tubes
1 of 1
Shop more like this: