The Team-Up BundleLEGO® Super Mario™
Temporarily out of stock
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids can team up with their favorites characters in the real world with LEGO® Super Mario™ The Team-Up Bundle (5007060) for ages 6 and up. It includes the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) and Adventures with Luigi Starter Course (71387), featuring LEGO® Mario™ and LEGO® Luigi™ figures that give instant expressive responses via the LCD screens and speaker. Players earn digital coins for helping LEGO Mario and/or LEGO Luigi complete exciting brick-built challenges, battle enemies suchas Bowser Jr. and interact with Pink Yoshi.
Teaming up is fun
Kids can play solo or with a friend, connecting LEGO Mario to LEGO Luigi via Bluetooth to collect bonus coins for teamwork. Find building instructions in the free LEGO Super Mario app.
LEGO Super Mario toy playsets offer a new way to play, in the real world, with iconic Super Mario™ characters. The Starter Courses and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, combine in limitless ways to allow fans to build their own levels.
- 2 Starter Courses – An introduction to the LEGO® Super Mario™ universe with The Team-Up Bundle (5007060), including 2 Starter Course sets (71360 and 71387) with LEGO® Mario™ and LEGO® Luigi™ figures
- Interactive figures – LEGO® Mario™ and LEGO® Luigi™ each have a color sensor, an LCD screen to display many different instant reactions, and a speaker that plays iconic Super Mario™ sounds and music
- Super Mario™ characters and challenges – Includes Pink Yoshi, Bowser Jr., Goomba, Bone Goombaand Boom Boom LEGO® figures, plus spinning and flying challenges, cloud platforms and 2 ? Blocks
- Play together – The LEGO® Mario™ and LEGO® Luigi™ figures can connect via Bluetooth for real-life, 2-player social play where teamwork earns bonus digital coins
- Gift idea for ages 6+ – The Team-Up Bundle makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids. The included 231-piece and 280-piece sets can be combined with other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets in many ways
- Interactive play – Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included), the LEGO® Mario™ and LEGO® Luigi™ figures give players instant feedback and rewards for creativity
- Digital instructions – The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspirational ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
- Unlimited creativity – LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring Super Mario™ characters into the real world, offering unlimited creative possibilities through expansion and rebuilding
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy demanding industry standards to guarantee that they are compatible and connect simply and securely: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety is a priority – LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards
- January 8th, 2022Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not a huge fan of these.I have bought a few of the set for Mario legos for my youngest. He was a fan for awhile but after he started complaining about his Mario legos being boring I couldn't keep purchasing them. The lack of instructions was a huge inconvenience. Due to lack of different devices my kiddo has access to. The functionality to them being a game never made sence to any of us in the household and this made for a very bored and unsatisfied kiddo. It really just turned into them running the characters through this obstacle they made but with no challenge or skill required and just seemed a tad bit pointless from my point of view. Over all I feel like these are super expensive due to the tiny tech involved in the electronics of these sets, however my point of view of my kiddo building these. Was he was unsatisfied and bored with the product which as a parent made the sets not worth it to keep buying.Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?25The Team-Up Bundle
- December 31st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No instructionsOne important reason I purchase Lego’s for my grandchildren is they are using their hands and imagination and there are “no electronic devices” being used. The Mario sets are a cute idea. I have purchased 10 plus of them so my grandson can expand his setup. My problem is that there are NO instructions included. He had to look up the instructions online which totally defeats my purpose in buying them. Instructions are always included. Why o why would Lego not put instructions in these sets!?!?!Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35The Team-Up Bundle
- January 18th, 2022Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun but flawedNono |I would recommend this to a friend!My boys loved the build and concept. But there was a quality issue, neither the Mario or Luigi grip the bricks with the feet, either the material is different or dimensions are wrong. They keep falling from the cloud that the kids are supposed to move around and don’t last secured to bricks. Will ask for new parts. Also the lack of instructions slowed us down had to download stuff. T19 January 2022Henny, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh no! That's not the experience we want you to have. Feel free to get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV and we’ll be happy to take a closer look.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45The Team-Up Bundle
- January 1st, 2022Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not for family with 3 kidsI would recommend this to a friend!So I bought 2 Mario’s and 1 Luigi for my sons assuming they could play together. Of course all of them wanted a neat little character. But big disappointment came when they realized not all three would interact. Only a Mario and Luigi will interact. Not all three. Please Lego fix this!!Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?35The Team-Up Bundle