Take a Minecraft™ player’s passion for their favorite online game to the next level with LEGO® Minecraft The Pig House (21170). This authentic Minecraft playset has all the fun, creativity and adventure of the online game – plus the physicality and versatility of LEGO building toys.Looking for the perfect Minecraft gift?Kids use their Minecraft skills to build the kind of wacky creation they create in the online game: a house shaped like a giant pig. The side of the structure opens to reveals alarge room and a lift-off roof uncovers more room to play. The model is endlessly reconfigurable – and the entire head-room detaches to fit elsewhere on the model. Alex, the game’s heroic daredevil, is here to share the fun, while an iconic Creeper™ is determined to ambush the players. There’s activity outside too, with 2 cute pigs to care for. And, for added Minecraft authenticity, there’s an explosion function that blasts the toy to pieces!
- Indulge a Minecraft™ player’s passion for the game with LEGO® Minecraft The Pig House (21170). All the fun, creativity and adventure of Minecraft with added hands-on, LEGO brick versatility.
- Authentic LEGO® Minecraft™ building playset featuring popular gaming character Alex, an iconic Creeper™, 2 pigs, accessories for Alex and carrots for the pigs.
- Kids use Minecraft™ skills to build a pig-shaped house, open the side and remove the roof to explore hidden rooms, hide from the Creeper™, care for pigs – and detonate a house-collapsing explosion!
- For ages 8 and up. The perfect gift for kids wanting to take their Minecraft™ play to the next level.
- Measuring over 5.5 in. (14 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 7.5 in. (19 cm) deep, the set encourages hands-on creativity and looks amazing on display in any Minecraft™ fan’s room.
- This LEGO® Minecraft™ set is made to last, endlessly reconfigurable, and easy to combine with other LEGO Minecraft sets.
- The extensive range of LEGO® Minecraft™playsets bring the online Minecraft game to life with characters, scenes and features recreated with an imaginative mix of long-lasting LEGO bricks.
- LEGO® components fulfil rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they satisfy strict global safety standards.
97% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- May 25th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0MRozen |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy three children, Hannah, Walker and Sam all built this together and they loved it. My daughter Hannah, said to me “ my favorite LEGO is the pig house.” It’s probably her favorite animal right now. My sons liked pretending Alex got turned into a pig then made an army of pigs. So I guess they loved it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty5.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrs 53 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Pig House
- July 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!I would recommend this to a friend!This set is amazing and colorful! I tried building it in Minecraft but I realized it doesn’t follow Minecraft physics due to the eyes and the spacing of the head. The only issue I think there is with this set, is that it can fall apart easily (but in the way it should, not peice come off piece) Even though there is a flaw it is still a 5 star set! Keep up the good work Lego!Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Pig House
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best Minecraft theme setsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is awesome. I think it's really cool, and I like how it's a house and a pig at the same time. The play features are pretty cool. A lot of kids think it's neat. One of the best things about it is the explosion feature because the whole thing explodes! I think kids would like this set if they like lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Pig House
- April 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.03 Little Pigsjkitty |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm not familiar with the game but love the twist on The Big House, to The Pig House. Fun to build, with interesting details everywhere. And it really does destruct. Easy to reassemble. Lots of fun! And I love pigs!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Pig House
Shop more like this: