- The LEGO® Book
The LEGO® BookThe LEGO® Book551.
VIPs earn Double Points on ALL purchases, for a limited time only
- VIP Points
Explore the incredible story of the LEGO® Group with this updated and expanded 2018 edition of LEGO Iconic 5005658 The LEGO Book. Take a dazzling visual tour through all the groundbreaking moments in LEGO history, from the company's humble beginnings in a carpenter's workshop and the invention of the iconic LEGO brick and minifigure, to the stunning toys, video games and movies of today, including LEGO Star Wars™, The LEGO NINJAGO® MOVIE™ and LEGO DIMENSIONS™. This 280-page special edition of the New York Times best-selling book features the latest LEGO sets and fascinating facts to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the LEGO brick and 40th anniversary of the minifigure. Go behind the scenes to learn how LEGO bricks are made, find out how amazing fan creations become real-life LEGO sets, and marvel at how LEGO bricks made it to the computer screen and the big screen. The LEGO Book is truly a treasure trove for LEGO fans of all ages – and this landmark edition comes with an exclusive 60th anniversary printed 2x4 red brick.
- This hardcover, full-color, 280-page illustrated book offers a stunning visual overview of the LEGO® Group, its history, toys, games, movies, LEGOLAND® parks and more.
- Fully updated and expanded, this 2018 edition of The LEGO® Book includes 78 pages of brand-new content.
- Includes an exclusive 60th anniversary 2x4 red brick featuring the dates ‘1958' and ‘2018' printed in white.
- This book is in English.
- Measures over 10” (27cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- This book is only available in English. It is not available in any other languages.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.