The BeatlesDiscover a unique new LEGO® building experience as you create a tribute to the legendary band.
Bring legends to life
Relax and unwind with a unique new LEGO® experience.
An experience in sight and sound
Build while listening to a specially curated soundtrack.
Display your passion
Finish your tribute with the ‘The Beatles’ signature tile.
Create again and again
Build or rebuild into 1 of 4 portraits of the band members.
Perfect for every Beatles fanInspired by the iconic portraits included in the Beatles’ famous White Album, this new LEGO® building experience invites you to create one of four detailed wall art portraits of your favourite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr. While building, immerse yourself in a Soundtrack of stories and unexpected details about the band.
If you’re a Beatles fan, we have the perfect set for you. Build 1 of 4 unique portraits of the iconic band members with this LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) set and relish a creative escape from everyday life.
Create 1 of 4 detailed wall art portraits of your favourite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr, with this 2,933-piece set. While building, listen to the included Soundtrack and let it immerse you in stories and unexpected details about the band. Finish the build with a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile and display it on a wall or shelf.
You don’t need to be an artist or have a collection of LEGO models to enjoy the satisfaction of completing this wall art kit. Once done, you’ll have a piece to display with pride. This LEGO Art set is part of a collection of building kits focused on music, art, design and architecture. The sets also make a great gift for anyone (including yourself) seeking a new project.
- Build this stunning LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) canvas art set, featuring a model with 4 build options. You can display your passion for The Beatles on your wall or shelf after creating any 1 of the 4 portraits.
- Escape the daily grind with this 2,933-piece LEGO® set for adults, which includes 9 canvas wall decor plates, a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile, a brick-built LEGO frame, unique new hanging element and piece separator.
- This set immerses you in your passion for arts and crafts while you make a creative piece of art. With the included Soundtrack, you can really dive into the set and learn unexpected details as you build.
- Celebrate your love of music and The Beatles by building and displaying this unique set. It also makes an imaginative birthday present for yourself or other DIY enthusiasts in your life who love creative projects.
- This 4in1 art piece measures over 15.5” (40cm) square. It displays beautifully on a wall or shelf and its details will ensure it stands out in your collection. This clever LEGO® set offers 4 different building options.
- You don’t need batteries – this art set for adults offers a stress-relieving, immersive build with LEGO® pieces and a unique Soundtrack. Escape your daily routine and create a gorgeous wall display piece.
- The coffee-table-quality instructions help guide you through the project and start with a deep dive into the art before you start building. Once you begin, enjoy the Soundtrack experience that’s customized for this set.
- Perfect for display on a wall or shelf, LEGO® Art models of iconic artworks, musicians, Super Heroes and Sith Lords offer you a rewarding building experience while you explore your passion for creative arts and crafts.
- LEGO® building pieces meet exacting quality standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and work every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® pieces are tested to ensure that every LEGO Art building set meets strict safety standards, which helps ensure The Beatles wall decor piece is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Both of my kids Loves The Beatle ArtWinnyKymmy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat collection, have funs . Hope they can MOD Lego Art soon :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles
- December 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Daughter LOVED this set!!!Tammie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe bought this for our 11 year old daughter for Christmas and in 3 hours she finished Paul McCartney and she’s begging for a new set!!! She wants to be able to build the other three without taking the first one apart. So we’re hoping you sell additional frames for these sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55The Beatles
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fab Four /While My Guitar Gentle WeepsJflo64 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI do agree that the Beatles Lego Art sets are an expensive investment for many, though the finished wall art is amazing! A $480 price tag is a little excessive and out of reach for many Beatles / Lego Fans. Concerned Customer? Jeff Flo64Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles
- September 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beatles FunELIZABETHc | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am enjoying making this set. However, I suggest numbering the bags to correspond to the legend. I transferred all my dots to numbered zip locked bags. The cellophane bags tear easily and even after I numbered them the transfer to zip lock bags made managing the build easier. I was so glad to have a good eye for color because if I were color blind this would be a disaster.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Beatles