A Star Wars™ icon in LEGO® brick formA highly detailed version of an iconic Rebel starship with lots of features and functions for great play and display possibilities.
Iconic and detailed starshipThis high-piece-count model with lots of details, features and functions is great for builders and collectors of all ages.
2 detachable escape pods with space for a minifigure inside.
Rotating/elevating top turrets with firing stud shooters.
2 spring-loaded shooters underneath ensure great play.
Radar dish doubles as a convenient carry handle for easy play.
Easy play inside
Top hull detaches to reveal the detailed interior.
Interior features a table, weapon rack and control console.
Includes 5 minifiguresBail Organa, Princess Leia, Captain Antilles, C-3PO and a Rebel Fleet Trooper, plus R2-D2, 4 weapons and electrobinoculars.
Build, play and display a legendary Star Wars™ starship! This LEGO® Star Wars 75244 interpretation of Tantive IV, seen fleeing from an Imperial Star Destroyer in the opening moments of Star Wars: A New Hope, faithfully recreates all of the Rebel cruiser's signature details, including an elongated hull, detachable escape pods, elevating gun turrets, cargo hold and 11 massive engines at the back. Remove the hull plating of this fantastic LEGO Star Wars vehicle to reveal a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit, conference area with table, weapon rack and a control console with 2 seats. The radar dish also doubles as a convenient carry handle, which makes it perfect for flying around the room. When the mission is over, this amazing kids’ buildable toy also makes a great centerpiece for any LEGO Star Wars collection. The set also includes 5 minifigures and an R2-D2 droid LEGO figure.
- Includes 5 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Bail Organa, Princess Leia, Captain Antilles, C-3PO and a Rebel Fleet Trooper, plus an R2-D2 droid LEGO figure.
- Tantive IV LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy features a radar that doubles as a carry handle, 2 detachable escape pods with space for a minifigure inside, opening cargo hold and removable cargo box, opening 2-minifigure cockpit, rotating and elevating stud-shooting turrets on top and 2 spring-loaded shooters underneath. The top hull detaches to reveal a detailed interior including a conference table, weapon rack and a control console with 2 seats for the minifigures.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol and 3 blasters.
- Also includes a pair of electrobinoculars.
- Captain Antilles minifigure is an updated version from 2009, while Princess Leia's skirt and Bail Organa are new for April 2019.
- This highly detailed building toy construction set includes over 1,750 pieces.
- Recreate amazing moments from the opening scene of Star Wars: A New Hope or play out your own exciting adventures!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ starship measures over 5” (14cm) high, 24” (62cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfectly BalancedECarrion | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was one I got very surprised about. Once I got to start bullying those 11 engines I really got exited to see the final product. In the process when I was building what I discovered to be the handle... mind blowing. All those designers and the team that developed the ship; Is just amazing how they can create these pieces.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tantive IV™
- July 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You're part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor !Rubixcube737 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAmazing. Even a month after building and displaying this set I'm still impressed by its beauty everytime I look at it. I also feel like this set really puts the Play in DisPlay. Its has the perfect balance of great play factor and Looks (6 opening compartments; Pilot and Copilot cockpit sections/small Cargo weapons bay/Command central ops station/2x escape pods) It's also pretty lightweight for a UCS set so younger ones can "play/carry it" semi comfortably. The only negative that comes to mind is that I feel like they couldve added a few more mini figs... At the very least a Vader... But.. As a huge OT fan this is one of my favorite Lego sets ever. I will cherish it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tantive IV™
- May 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well worth the wait!GoldleaderR5 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have just finished the build for the long-awaited Tantive IV Lego set, and after ten years of waiting, I was not disappointed. The Blockade Runner is the first ship we ever see in “Star Wars” and certainly an icon of the franchise and movie history, and this model is worthy of that. This is a big model – two feet long – and with 1,768 pieces the Tantive IV is full of amazing detail. Many might be disappointed this was not a UCS, however, this playset has both play features for the younger crowd and the high-level of detail fitting a Lego model of its size and stature. For me, this was an eight-and-a-half-hour build (over three days) and quite enjoyable. Underneath is a very sturdy Technic frame that allows the model to be carried and the addition of a handle at the antennae enhances this. On the Mini-fig side, the Tantive IV has the first ever version of Bail Organa and a new “dress” piece for Princess Leia completes the set perfectly. Finally, I could not resist adding a “Star Wars” poster to the cockpit, as the original shooting model had this little Eater Egg so I felt mine should have one too. If you love “Star Wars” or the Blockade Runner, this is the set for you.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tantive IV™
- May 15th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Looks fantastic on the shelf!SiKenobi | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, I'll leave my gripes right here to start off my review. If it weren't for my VIP vouchers, and the amazing Hoth Battle free gift, I would have probably passed this set by due to the hefty price point. However, it was Star Wars Day and I'm a huge fan of both Star Wars AND Lego, so I thought I would celebrate with style. I didn't find the building of this set all that challenging, the instruction manual couldn't be more simple (maybe a little too simple but this IS a set to play with as well as display so I guess it's good for the less experienced builder). Some people commenting that the engines (all 11 of them) were tedious to build, they must get bored very quick, considering that they were spread out over about 5 bags. The finished set, as already mentioned, looks fantastic on the shelf at home and as I don't play with my Lego sets, that's where it will stay, looking fantastic. I would have loved a few extra bricks for a stand for all 6 miniatures. I'll finish with a question... Why don't Lego use the micro scale more often when designing these ships to help make them more accurate in size representation?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tantive IV™