Sunset Track Racer
FREE Summer Celebration Minifigure set with purchases over 75 €*Learn more
Race to the finish line with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31089 Sunset Track Racer. Based on a real motorsport vehicle, this cool toy car features aerodynamic bodywork with large air intakes and comes with a bright orange, white and dark blue color scheme. Other features include a rounded and tinted windshield, tinted headlamps, visible rear-mounted engine, large rear spoiler and ground-gripping tires. Lift the roof to access the cockpit or check out the low-friction, cross-axle design. With LEGO Creator 3in1 sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Sunset Track Racer and then rebuild it into an open-top Classic Race Car or a Speed Boat for even more action and adventure.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the Sunset Track Racer and then rebuild for high-speed motor sport action behind the wheel of an open-top Classic Race Car or a powerful LEGO Speed Boat.
- The Sunset Track Racer features aerodynamic bodywork with large air intakes, rounded and tinted windshield, accessible cockpit, visible rear-mounted engine, large rear spoiler and ground-gripping tires.
- Check out the Sunset Track Racer's sporty orange, white and dark blue color scheme.
- Lift the roof to access the racing car cockpit.
- Screech through tight twists and turns at high speed to win the race!
- Cockpit can accommodate a minifigure with race helmet (not included).
- Sunset Track Racer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Classic Race Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Speed Boat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Extremely Realistic Model for Its SizeElderTalkativeSalad | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The Sunset Track Racer is, shall we say, just as the title of this review states. For a model at a scale of only 8 bricks wide, it does a very good and amazingly accurate job of replicating a real-life LeMans Prototype racecar. I love the colors, especially: the white and dark blue pattern would look striking on a real racecar, and the orange stripe down the center of the nose is reminiscent of British racecars. I like how the steering wheel in the cockpit tilts up to allow a minifigure to sit inside, then tilts back down into an extremely realistic position given the amount of space in there! I tried, however, to fit a minifigure with a modern helmet and visor, but the roof wouldn't close properly; but when I placed a minifigure inside with an old, 1970s-era helmet, it worked perfectly! I don't know if the throwback helmets from the Benny's Space Squad set would work or not. My only real complaint is the fact that the wheels are mounted on 9-brick-long axles, which doesn't allow the model to take curves as easily as it would if they were mounted on, say, two-brick-long, half Technic peg/half axle elements. I don't know why the designer chose axles; maybe I would have to build the speedboat model to find out. All told, this model is well deserving of the 4-Star rating which I gave it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sunset Track Racer
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A+JustinSpite | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas a great addition to my collection. Most fun building a a lego vehicle ive had in a while and ive only finished one configuration lol. Very fun and relatively easy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sunset Track Racer