Stretch your imagination and playtime with the help of this LEGO® xtra 853840 Road Playmat pack, featuring 2 laminated, double-sided playmats with printed graphics, 2 buildable connectors and a shovel play-starter element to do some digging on your roads. The double-sided pieces let you create 4 different settings. Combine and use the LEGO xtra accessories with any LEGO sets, to enhance children's play in any way they can imagine.
- Features 2 laminated, double-sided playmats with printed graphics, 2 buildable connectors and a shovel play-starter element.
- Playmats each measure over 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0On the road again.Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new LEGO Creator Xtra Road Playmat set number 853840 is $7.99 and measures over 9" square. There are 11 pieces included in the set they are two playmats, a shovel and some bricks to connect the playmats. Each playmat is laminated double sided print and has four different designs in all. The roads have two turning a straight way and a t intersection with cross walk. Positive; Excellent price for what you get. New way to set up your play area as well as displays. With a easy flip or turn on the playmat you change layout of your roads. Moving the plates or putting them away is easy as unhooking your corner connections then pick up and move. Great play ability if you are on carpet. The Lego Xtra Playmats line made it so that the sea (853841) and park (853842) sets can be attached as well. The details on the road prints are outstanding, there are tire tracks on the road as if someone racing. Negative; Some of the playmats don't lay completely flat however I found if you use a 2x2 plate (not the 2x2 brick that is in the set) in the connection points then your 2x8 or 8x8 plate this seams to help better to lay more flat. I also would not recommend getting the playmats wet as it will warp them. You can clean them off with a lightly damp cloth then dry it. So over all this is a great buy and recommend getting additional playmats to build your Lego layout and with ease change them out, flip and turn for a all new layout. I hope Lego makes more layouts for the Xtra line. I would like to see dirt roads for setting up a race track, snow for snowmobiles, skiers and the new Arctic sets. Over all I would love to see some Lego Star Wars playmats. Happy BuildingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Road Playmat