Transport Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and the Resistance Troopers into battle in the heavy-duty Resistance Troop Transporter. This LEGO® version of the starship featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens has opening top hatches and cockpit, a lowering ramp, space for 4 minifigures inside, as well as dual spring-loaded shooters. Includes 4 minifigures: Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Princess Leia, Admiral Ackbar and 2 Resistance Troopers.
- Features opening top hatches and cockpit, a lowering ramp, space for 4 figures inside and dual spring-loaded shooters.
- Load the troops and transport them into battle.
- Fire the dual spring-loaded shooters to keep the enemy at bay.
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and 2 blasters.
- Also includes 2 Resistance Trooper helmets.
- Combine with the 75139 Battle on Takodana for even bigger forest-based adventures.
- Create your own scenes from the epic Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (33cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worth getting before its retired!Polyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is being retired, as far as I can understand, and is therefore currently being offered at a discount. After building Rey's Speeder I really wanted to get another Star Wars set, so I snapped this up, even though it wasn't at the top of my wishlist. I wanted to get it mainly to have the Genera Organa minifigure! I enjoyed the build process for this ship a lot. It was a varied and interesting build, and I loved seeing how all the different pieces fit together. The instructions were clear and easy to follow, although there were a couple of places where I got confused and made a mistake. They were easy to spot straight away and I undid them without any trouble. There were five bags in total and it took about 20–30 minutes to build the section covered by each bag. The four minifigures are good, especially General Organa and Admiral Ackbar – who comes with a cup of tea! The transporter ship has a cockpit that you can open using a little wheel on the side, two spring-loaded guns that fire, a ramp you can lower and two hatches that let you open the whole ship up. Pros: - Easy to build - Fun construction - Good minifigures - Nice playability features Cons: - The big barrel piece at the back was difficult to attach and keeps falling off - Quite a few stickers, which I find fiddly to attach, and the ones on the cockpit glass were really difficult to line up - I would have swapped both resistance troopers for a red-armed C-3PO All in all I would definitely recommend this set to any Lego Star Wars fan!25 April 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThe problem you're having with the barrel-shaped portion of set sounds unusual. The issue could be caused by a slight building error. I'd recommend rebuilding that portion of the set. If you still have trouble feel free to get in touch with one of our experts! You can find ways to contact us by visiting LEGO.com/Service!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance Troop Transporter
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Blown away !!Legostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I must say this is one of my favourite Lego sets period . I just finished building this and i am so impressed by the design and the build of this set. This set designer went above and beyond.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Troop Transporter
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0'Same jacket.' 'No, new Jacket.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe only see this ship quite briefly in The Force Awakens, but its scene with Han and Leia makes it very memorable. In design its similar to the B-Wing but this ship is a transporter and not a fighter. The model is excellent and captures the look of the ship perfectly. There's a huge amount of detail with the use of many stickers, although don't let the stickers put you off. The finished model looks amazing and has some amazing features. There are 2 flaps on the top of the ship that can lift up, revealing the spacious inside. Inside there is plenty of room for all the crew including Leia and Admiral Ackbar with his cup of tea! (Seriously, he does come with a mug) The front of the ship lowers, acting as a ramp and the cockpit opens with the cool little feature of a disc on the side. There are also 2 laser shooters which add a little bit of playability to the set. The minifigures are amazing and all movie accurate! Leia looks great in her green overalls with purple jacket and if you've got Han from the Millennium Falcon you can re-enact that particular scene with them. There's an amazingly detailed, slightly aged Admiral Ackbar and also two Resistance members with awesome helmets. This is an awesome model that is a fun build and looks great on display or is certainly very sturdy enough for playing and re-enacting scenes from The Force Awakens. It would go great with Battle on Takodana! A definite buy for any Star Wars or The Force Awakens fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance Troop Transporter
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice ship, very compactstevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son chose to purchase this with some of his gift money, so we took it home and built it. The four minifigures are good. You get General Leia, Ackbar, and two Resistance troopers. Ackbar's head is molded, and each of the minifigs gets a weapon. The build itself uses some interesting techniques, and the ship feels quite compact and heavy for its size on completion. There are not a lot of loose parts on the outside, so it stays together well. The cockpit opens up to seat one pilot, and the main part of the ship opens with two hinge plate assemblies on either side. A ramp also comes down in the middle. On the interior are two areas to seat a minifig. There is some additional space available as well. The only problem I ran into during the build was keeping the largest part on the back of the ship attached. It is held on by plates at either end and is mounted by technic rods, but the tightness of the fit kept pushing the round plates out. We remedied this by removing a round 2x2 tile with the hole in the center off of one side, and that worked well. Fans of the movie will appreciate this vehicle. Leia and Ackbar are exclusive to this set so far. A Resistance trooper battle pack would augment the set. I am impressed with the finished model. although some of the younger kids would probably want a TIE fighter or X-wing before considering this set as it is a transport in the movie more than it is a warship.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance Troop Transporter