Own an unmistakable character from Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO® Star Wars 75230 Porg! This faithfully detailed Star Wars toy includes intricate feather detailing, authentic colors and an opening mouth and flapping wings when you press the tail. The set also comes with a display stand with decorative fact plaque and extra porg mini build, to form the perfect centerpiece for your LEGO collection.
- Features authentic detailing, an opening mouth and flapping wings.
- Also includes a display stand with decorative fact plaque and an extra porg mini build.
- Porg without stand stands over 7” (19cm) high.
- Display stand measures approx. 2” (6cm) high and 1” (3cm) deep, and over 4” (11cm) wide.
- Relive fun porg adventures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love my Porg!JackHH2551 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love Porgs, so when I first heard about this set, I knew I had to have it! Even though its not marketed as a UCS set, the information plaque with information about Porgs and the mini-figure scale Porg are nice additions to this set. My biggest pet peeve with this set is the action feature. While the mouth opens and closes nicely, the wings do no flap very well. There's very little movement in the wings, which disappointed me.I expected them to have a larger range of motion, but instead they just barely wiggle. Overall, this is a really nice display set that will look good on the shelf with all your other UCS sets. I can't imagine anyone really playing with it, as it strikes me more a display set. For $80, you get your monies worth. I'm happy with mine!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- October 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeRyandewyke00 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the build of this really fun and easy would buy more then 1 good for display for any Star Wars Lego collectionPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- October 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego PorgWSW05WSW | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I went to my local Target to look at some of the Lego sets I instantly knew this one was for my. It was a very entertaining build that wasn't to challenging. The feature were you push down the Porgs' tail which allows the wings to flap and the mouth to open was very interesting and creative. Overall I think that this is the best that lego could do with the Porg. It is also very nice that the Porg is life size.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great, but a couple of errors in the InstructionsTheWineNut | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHuge fan or Star Wars; and while I thought The Last Jedi had it's faults I thought to Porgs were one of the better aspects of the movie. The Lego Prog was a great build although there is a glitch in the instructions. Steps 149 and 171 show a 1x8 and 2x6 being required, however it's actually a 1x8 and 2x8 being used. Fortunately the assembly diagram in these steps show the 2x8 correctly.12 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I've taken a peek at the instructions, and looks like your build might be a bit off. It's definitely a 2x6 that should be used in both steps 149 and 171. I'd recommend double-checking that you've got the right plate in step 133, and the right length pieces in steps 135 and 140. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, our brick experts can help! Get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porg™