Have fun with Lloyd, Cole and friends at THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ 70657 NINJAGO® City Docks and defend against Garmadon’s attacks. This highly detailed set features a harbor with a functioning crane and boat, and 2 levels of Old World locations including a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; house with map room and kitchen/bedroom; sculptor's workshop; plus a dojo. Experience modern NINJAGO City life on The Street with a tearoom and an arcade with interchangeable billboards, buildable arcade games, functioning vending machine and a buildable pig ‘balloon’ attached to the roof. This set also includes 13 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures.
- Includes 13 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd, Cole (in casual outfit), Garmadon, Private Puffer, Runje, Chan Kong-Sang, Runme, Runde, Dareth, Lil’ Nelson, Mystake, Chad and Betsy (with a baby figure).
- Features a modular design for easy play, including a harbor, Old World (lower level), Old World (upper level) and The Street.
- Harbor features brick-built water; boathouse with a boat for a minifigure with an opening roof, oar and secret compartment with 2 collectible NINJAGO® ‘cards'; dock with functioning crane; removable barrels containing assorted elements; and an opening cave.
- Old World (lower level) features: a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; alleyway; and a sculptor’s workshop with a buildable statue and statue elements.
- Old World (upper level) features Runde the explorer and Mystake's house, and Dareth's dojo.
- House features a map room with assorted elements including a globe, sextant and a book with a collectible Atlantis ‘card' inside; sliding doors; kitchen/bedroom with buildable oven, sink, bunk beds with removable top bunk, and assorted elements including a TV; and a roof with attachment points for 2 minifigures.
- Dojo features 4 katanas, 4 shurikens, weapon racks and assorted elements including a Sensei Chen tournament leaflet, 3 trophies and exterior wall with scroll.
- The Street features the explorer and Mystake's tearoom, arcade with billboards, and a newspaper stand with 3 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Tearoom features a service counter, opening entrance door, scales, teapot, cup and 2 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Arcade features 2 buildable arcade games, a buildable candy machine, interchangeable billboards, functioning vending machine with money bill and 3 soda can elements, and a buildable pig ‘balloon' attached to the roof.
- Weapons include the Green Ninja Lloyd's sword, Garmadon's 4 katanas and Private Puffer's fish chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include Cole's mobile phone, Runje's fishing rod, Chan Kong-Sang’s money bill, Runme’s hammer and chisel, Lil’ Nelson’s arm cast, Chad’s cup and Betsy’s baby bottle.
- Connect to 70620 NINJAGO® City for endless ninja adventures.
- This cool toy for kids measures over 14” (37cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect compliment to Ninjago CitySteviegee | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA highly anticipated set, in fact it was sold out from my local LEGO store within 15 minutes of store opening on 1st June, so I had to wait for delivery via LEGO online shop. The Ninjago City series of sets really has the LEGO designers creative juices flowing. This build is full of imaginative details which make for great playability. I do enjoy how LEGO elements are used in interesting ways to construct features such as the pantile & pagoda style roof features. The modular style of room construction would also lend itself to assembling the buildings differently if more Ninjago city buildings are produced in the future. A good number of minifigs always ups the play factor. Overall... Another LEGO hit!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Docks
- August 10th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0pilotguy72 | 45-54Purchased for: SelfHey everyone! The set is very well done, has an amazing piece count / quality for the money, and looks beautiful. The reason I am giving it a low score is because of the warping on the base plate at the edge of the open waterline on the back. I thought it might be just mine, but if you look at ALL the pictures online of this set, all the reviews etc they all do it. The base plates sit flat when you take them out of the box, but then for some reason, when you start to build up the first layer and put the water pieces on it the edge curves right up off the table. Its some kind of issue with certain piece combinations, but Im really shocked LEGO didn't address this and let it ship out this way. It really is an eye sore and makes the set look very cheap to see the corner with all the beautiful pieces curved up like that - pretty disappointed! That aside, its a beautifully done set! Dave.13 August 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. When baseplates are fully covered in tiles, there is a chance that the corners may slightly curve up a bit. With this set, our designers did have to choose between the water effect and a little bit of curvature at the edges. We're sorry to hear that this choice wasn't the right look for you, and we'll pass your feedback along to our design team.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25NINJAGO® City Docks
- November 23rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0So satisfyingKevinTheGirl | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSuch a satisfying build after I was done. And being a girl and a compulsive shopper. I bought both docks without question when they were released. And dudes, after the Airjitzu Temple-- best LEGO purchases I've made. I spent a day on it with a friend, and man, it was a long trying process with multiple snack breaks, some silent crying moments, but totally worth it. I've been in love with the LEGO Ninjago product since it came out. I've been a steady fan ever since, and Ninjago consumer, starting 4 or 5 years ago. I was extremely happy with the intense detailing. So many, too many details. But all the more accomplishment worthy. There are a variety of hidden gems in this set. I was-- ask anyone I could not handle. I'm easily amused but I recommend. There's a pig balloon. And after you finish the water part. Get yourself an ice cream, you deserve it. I was crying into my bowl. SIDE RANT: However, seeing that they changed the style for the movie and kept the changed style for the new seasons-- of which I slightly refuse to watch for that sole purpose. Also LEGO where is my Seasons 8 and 9 DVD release. I would very much appreciate that. (: All in all, if you're a die-hard Ninjago fan like I am you will thoroughly enjoy this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45NINJAGO® City Docks
- July 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Amazing AdditionJman007 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these Ninjago modular style buildings, almost as much as the actual Creator Expert modular series. This one easily lives up to Ninjago City with all the amazing details. My only criticism is the size difference. It is 50 percent more in length but is only half the height. I wish it could've had maybe just one more floor to look better next to Ninjago City. I would've gladly paid the extra money for it. Other than that, it's a brilliant set. I'm really hoping at least one more of these buildings gets made (maybe another corner building to finish the block off?)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City Docks