Become a legend and do the most gravity-defying stunts at the demolition derby in the LEGO® City 60180 Monster Truck set, featuring a colorful monster truck model with giant wheels, big engine with air scoop and working suspension, plus a buildable ramp and 2 fire containers with flame elements. This cool monster truck construction toy includes a stunt driver minifigure.
- Includes a monster truck stunt driver minifigure.
- Features a colorful monster truck with massive wheels, air scoop on the hood and working suspension, plus a buildable ramp.
- Launch the monster truck off the ramp to jump over the flaming fire barrels.
- Includes 2 buildable fire containers with flame elements.
- Monster truck measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Ramp measures over 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great choicealiyabe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a great model, our little son loves it. Great value for money and fantastic play experience.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monster Truck
- December 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Son love his new big truckThiboda | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son 5 is just getting old enough to be interested in LEGO. He enjoy building them with my help of course. It quality time father and son. He love anything with big tires. These are well built. I recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55Monster Truck
- March 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really easy and fun!thebigboy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is really easy anf fun building and after buildingPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Monster Truck
- July 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Andytrains | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Built this last night,but i think Lego missed a great opportunity to make it 4 wheel independent suspension. All would be required would be two more axles, elastic bands and black pieces. I will convert it down the track when I can source the parts. Still a great little kit that will stand out in Lego City.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Monster Truck