Kids love to play house! And, with this easy-to-build, open and accessible dollhouse, you can join in the fun too! Big family dollhouse playset This colorful, contemporary dollhouse for toddlers provides many opportunities to play and learn. Teach toddlers about everyday life, such as cooking, mealtime and bedtime routines as you both share imaginative role-play fun. There's adult male, adult female, and child figures, plus a pet dog and a teddy bear – all designed to inspire a comforting emotional attachment in toddlers. Filled with familiar details and infinite fun, you’ll share endless precious developmental moments as you explore play possibilities together. For even more fun, you can rebuild the same pieces as a tower house, and then again as a residential house! Great educational toy for toddlers With recognizable characters and familiar scenes, LEGO® DUPLO® learning toys give kids hands-on, open-ended, role-play fun with endless developmental benefits.
- With this easy-to-assemble, open and accessible, 3-in-1 dollhouse playset, toddlers develop their fine motor, social and emotional skills as they build, play, redesign and play again.
- This versatile playhouse has a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a bedroom. It’s packed with realistic details, such as an opening fridge. Includes adult female and male figures, child, dog and teddy bear figures, plus many fun accessories.
- Teach toddlers about everyday life, such as cooking, mealtime and bedtime routines. Rebuild as a tower house, and then again as a residential house! Share magical role-play fun as you explore play possibilities together.
- Kids will love playing out imaginative stories with this 3-in-1 playhouse. This great gift for toddlers aged 2 and over provides so much for them to explore, discover and learn.
- The main playhouse measures over 14” (36cm) high, 15” (39cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep. To expand the play possibilities even further, integrate this versatile playset with other LEGO® DUPLO® playsets.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations! Hands-on, battery-free toys boost kids’ creative, imaginative and practical skills, and it gives them the satisfaction of making fun things happen ‘by myself’.
- Open this 3-in-1 dollhouse’s box and the building, playing and learning begins immediately. Simple instructions for parents and toddlers provide ideas and inspiration for instant enjoyment.
- Introduce preschoolers to learning with open-ended creative play that inspires young minds. With familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces, LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are ideal developmental toys for toddlers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
93% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value. Amazing setCobugi |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOur daughter (3) had to go back to Duplos after her little brother got mobile. We bought her this set and she hasn’t missed the small legos much and she has played with this set daily. This set is amazing. As a parent, I really appreciate the white and beige blocks, especially considering this set is mostly on our coffee table. The colors make it less Of an eyesore. This house gets reconfigured almost every other day by one of us. We have the duplo mat and I’d highly recommend it with this set. Want to purchase more as gifts but it’s out of stockPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Playhouse
- February 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Windows, Walls, & Doors!Alphonse |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOh boy! We bought this for our three kids (ages 2-7) and it was a smash hit. It took me back to my own Duplo-filled childhood, except this set had nicer colors and more than the usual “just bricks” which typified many of my 90s sets. The multiple builds on the map are nice, but the kids have really appreciated the versatility: the sheer number of uprights, windows, doors, and fun stuff (what 4yo doesn’t like a pastel yellow toilet?) have really made it endlessly playable and rebuildable. Also, the hipster dad and avocado art pieces were a nice touch. It was my first Lego purchase since I was 12 and will not be my last. This set has allowed me to rediscover my love for Lego. It scratches the itch to build (that has lay dormant for two decades) while not being a choke-able for my little ones.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Playhouse
- January 18th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Playability could have been so much betternlcb |Purchased for: SonThis set is cute but with a few changes it could have been so much better. Once the house has been built there is limited space to arrange furniture or play with the figures inside the house. For example, in the kitchen the drawers make it very difficult to stand the figures next to the counter. If the base plate was two rows wider it would have made a huge difference. As well as making the house far more playable it would have encouraged more creative building and arranging. The narrowness of the house is definitely a huge design minus. The couches are also slightly rounded so it makes it hard for my son to sit the figures on them. A design similar to the kitchen stools would have been a much better and more playable choice. I would have preferred if there was a second bedroom and stairs and wouldn’t have minded paying extra for these features. Because of the limited playability of the current design, my son usually just takes the pieces out of the house and plays with them on the floor. I might try to get bigger base plates and some extra white blocks to widen the house, otherwise it’s cute to look at but doesn’t really live up to expectations of being a playable toy.Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?25Modular Playhouse
- April 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome toyAmabear |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis was easy to build and my kiddo has been loving it. It has a lot of cute features and I would definitely recommend this to parents of small children. My kid is 2 and 1/2 and has no problems using this product. I love LEGO!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Playhouse
Shop more like this: