- LEGO® 8-stud Red Storage Brick
LEGO® 8-stud Red Storage BrickLEGO® 8-stud Red Storage Brick2.87558.
The LEGO® Storage Brick has lots of space to store your LEGO bricks and LEGO minifigures. With a classic, red colour and 8 real LEGO studs that stack on other Storage Bricks, this is the perfect container for your bricks and a great complement to any room in the house. Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
- Create a super-sized LEGO® building experience!
- Features a large compartment to store LEGO® bricks, minifigures and more.
- Includes 8 real LEGO® studs that connect to other Storage Bricks.
- Measures over 18 cm high, 25 cm wide and 50 cm long.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0alright little boxjammer212 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI own 2 of the large boxes and I think they are amazing to store my instructions in, and I own 2 of the smaller boxes with 4 knobs to store spare pieces, to the people complaining about bits getting stuck in the gaps use sticky tape over the holes to stop pieces getting trapped.Was this helpful?55LEGO® 8-stud Red Storage Brick
- in 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Annoying design fault.mrdtrotter | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThere are 3 large circles on the bottom of these storage boxes that result in 3 narrow grooves about a coffee mug in diameter being molded in the bottom, so after buying 7 boxes I am disappointed to find parts stuck solid in the bottom and actually resorting to using a knife to pull flats out from the gap. My advice is only to buy if all you have is standard Lego bricks as they are not suitable for 'technic' or creative sets.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® 8-stud Red Storage Brick
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Terrible storage Box!vchRazz | 35-44Purchased for: SonHonestly terrible! 30% less space than you imagine! And the worst part is, The small pieces keep on getting stuck in the round gaps! it's so annoying as I constantly had to get a stick or screwdriver to get them out! gets tiring so I had to fill the gaps with silicon!! highly annoying! And I bought 6 to organise my kids legos! Quite surprising as lego usually thinks through the functionality of each part. very disappointed. The idea is fantastic as they look pretty and organised, but they are just not as functional as we expected. sad…Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® 8-stud Red Storage Brick
- in 6 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0badsven34164 | 19-24it has embossing inside so little parts will get stuck in those gaps! very unhappy with that. lego could have made that completely flat.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?15LEGO® 8-stud Red Storage Brick