Open up a galaxy of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 adventures for fans with this LEGO® brick-built model of the Imperial Light Cruiser (75315). It features a bridge that doubles as a handle for flying, 2 rotating turrets with spring-loaded shooters, plus 2 mini TIE Fighters and a launcher. A hatch gives easy access to the cabin which has a hologram table and storage for the electrobinoculars and other accessory elements.
This premium-quality set comes with 5 LEGO minifigures: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, Fennec Shand, Moff Gideon and a Dark Trooper, plus a LEGO figure of the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda. Cool weapons include The Mandalorian’s Amban phase-pulse blaster and spear and Moff Gideon’s darksaber for hero vs. villain play.
LEGO Star Wars™ fun
A top gift idea for trend-setting kids and any fan, the set comes with step-by-step building instructions. Explore the entire LEGO Star Wars range to find other construction sets that will delight all ages.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans can recreate epic hero vs. villain battles from Season 2 with the first-ever LEGO® brick-built model of the Imperial Light Cruiser (75315).
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, Fennec Shand, Moff Gideon and a new-for-August-2021 Dark Trooper, plus a LEGO figure of the Child (Grogu), affectionately known as Baby Yoda.
- The starship features a bridge that doubles as a handle for flying, 2 rotating turrets with spring-loaded shooters, 2 mini TIE Fighters and a launcher, plus a hatch to access the cabin.
- Cool weapons and accessory elements include The Mandalorian’s Amban phase-pulse blaster and spear, Moff Gideon’s darksaber, 2 thermal detonators and electrobinoculars to inspire creative play.
- This awesome, creative building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun treat for trend-setting kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 10 and up.
- The Imperial Light Cruiser measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 22.5 in. (58 cm) long and 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide. It’s fun to build solo or with friends and makes an attention-grabbing display piece.
- Thinking of buying this 1,336-piece, buildable playset for a Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are great for creative kids and adult fans to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, play out their own fun adventures and display the collectible building toys.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to ensure they comply with rigorous safety standards.
- September 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Arquitens Light Cruiser standing byI would recommend this to a friend!Lego has made Star Destroyer like sets such as the Venator, Imperial Star Destroyer and Resurgent First Order Star Destroyers. The Imperial Light Cruiser from Rebels and the Mandalorian finally makes the first appearance as the official Lego set. Here are the pros and cons of this set. Pros: - Bridge used as a caring handle - Awesome rotating laser cannons and spring loaded shooters for play. - Interior reveals a bridge - Very sturdy and well built so that the pieces won’t fall off. - Good minifigure selection Cons: - Small interior - Expensive - Darksaber used as a regular lego lightsaber not the katana minifigure piece. - Only one Dark Trooper minifigure Overall, this is a good set and those who are Mandalorian fans will enjoy the set.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Imperial Light Cruiser™
- August 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great featuresGrandma |I would recommend this to a friend!Imperial Light Cruiser is a Mandalorian Season 2 adventures. The Star Wars Leto includes 1336 pieces. Includes 5 lego mini figures: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, Fennec Shand, Moff Gideon and a Dark Trooper, plus a LEGO figure of the Child (Grogu), known as Baby Yoda. It includes a booklet which tells you step by step which makes it so much easier. This is very very time consuming to put together because my husband and I both work full time so on our spare time & on rainy days we spend the time to build some of it together. The ship is getting pretty big and it makes us feel great that we are able to bond with our son while working on this fun project. It makes me feel like a little kid again. My son loves Star Wars so he was excited to. It would be amazing for a Christmas gift or birthday. I highly recommend this product.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Imperial Light Cruiser™
- August 7th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A Letdown in the DetailsThe structure of this model is easily the best of the large cruiser, Star Destroyer esque sets. Its solid, the plates on the final model hold together like a dream. But along the back half of the model there is so much wasted space with little to no play value. You can hold the model by the entire back half of the model but you can't PLAY with it. The small tie fighters are cute, but there's no other ships at that scale included for them to fight! I admire the attempt to add a play feature where you can launch the tie fighters out the front of the ship but it just isn't terribly effective. They go six inches, hit the ground and fall apart. I hope kids can prove me wrong on this being fun. The characters not being able to stand in the interior is forgivable but its sad that they couldn't find a way to add an interior section to the bridge. The darksaber design is borderline unforgivable. Lego usually takes such great care with their sets and the apparent carelessness here just makes me sad. Compared to the incredible $150 Guardians of the Galaxy Benatar (76193), the Imperial Light Cruiser falls short on value, build quality and attention to detail both in the minifigures and set itself. :(Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?35Imperial Light Cruiser™
- October 18th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great play setDS612 |I would recommend this to a friend!Was very happy to finally get my hands on this set. The build was straight forward and very enjoyable. Took my son and I about half a day to complete. So if you are looking for some time bonding with family this would be a good set to do it. The interior pay feature is very big, can fit all of them in there. The overall ship looks good, although I feel it looks better when displayed on a stand. The things I don’t like on this set is the engines are not as accurate as in the show, missing at least 2 smaller engines. Also would be nice to have one more dark trooper in the set. Overall it’s a good to set to have if u don’t own any Star Destroyer. Looks good on display and can have a good time playing with kids.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Imperial Light Cruiser™