LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a Hogwarts™ classroom playset hidden inside a brick-built playbook. Kids open the cover to be transported to Professor Snape’s Potions lesson.
Portable potion-making playset
This magical set is bursting with features and accessories to inspire imaginative role play. Some are built-in, such as the shelves, and some are loose, like the furniture and blackboard, which lift out to expand the play space. This enchanting Harry Potter playset combines with others in the collection. Each opens to transport the child to a different Hogwarts classroom adventure and features a distinctively colored cover decorated with a unique motif. The full range also connect to create a 360-degree Hogwarts play experience.
Magical treats to inspire kids' imaginations
If you're looking for an amazing gift for a Harry Potter fan, the wide range of LEGO Harry Potter playsets offer a choice of captivating gifts that will enchant any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class (76383) is a brick-built playbook that opens and unfolds to reveal the dungeon Potions classroom from the Harry Potter movies.
- Includes Draco Malfoy™, Seamus Finnigan and Professor Snape™ minifigures, a potion book, blackboard, armchair, table, secret chamber and a dungeon backdrop.
- Kids lift the cover to enter Professor Snape's Potions lesson. There is potion-making equipment to practice with – and a secret chamber to explore!
- For ages 8 and up. Suitable for young witches and wizards looking for a new way to enjoy a Harry Potter™ adventure.
- This magical Hogwarts™ Moment set measures over 5 in. (12 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) wide and 1.5 in. (4 cm) deep – the perfect size for play, portability and placing on a kid's bookshelf.
- Features authentic accessories, such as a spoon, knife, cup, pot and a purple potion, plus a dungeon setting that kids will recognize from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- There are more magical sets like this to collect, each designed to recreate a different Hogwarts™ classroom. When placed together, they connect to create an innovative 360-degree play space.
- All LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, fun features and familiar locations from the popular movies. Captivating, convenient and a magical gift for any young witch or wizard.
- LEGO® pieces fulfil rigorous industry quality standards that ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0PolyjuiceValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big Harry Potter fan i was on the fence initially about these books. I knew I would get them but I wasn't sure if I was really in love with them. One plus point for me is that each Moment is based around a class that is related to one of the houses and this reflected in the minifigures included and the overall colour choices for the book. Potions - Slytherin The book itself is quite small and falls somewhere between A6 and A5 when compared to actual paper sizes. I did think they would be slightly larger based on the box size. However, there is so much detail included in each classroom that I found I soon overcame the slight disappointment I felt on their size. The Potions Class opens up to a full classroom scene that relies on it being laid out on a play surface. Incorporating a blackboard with potion ingredients, shelving with a range of supplies and a host of little bits and pieces. Of course it has some classroom furniture so Professor Snape can teach Seamus and Draco. The way this particular Classroom is constructed means it splits in to 2 separate areas and this is really effective. The detailing on the "spine" wall is exceptional and even incorporates a nice stylised snake. I was surprised at how snuggly everything fits back in to the book so that you can fold everything away in true playset fashion. Unfortunately, the minifigures do not fit in to the closed book so they do stand a high chance of being separated from the set. My favourite display option is to have it open as the full book. If you have all 4 of the series they do link together in to a circle which makes for a fun look. It does take up a surprising amount of space though. Overall an entertaining take on the Harry Potter franchise that was fun to build and offers a good balance between playability and display. This is probably my favourite set, but it is close with the Hufflepuff offering! Number Of Pieces: 271 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 45 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class
- March 29th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not worth it if you have the Whomping Willow setAngelaA | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe set has 3 minifigures, and none of them are new. While Seamus and Draco have the new torso print, it's a small change. The Snape mini figure pretty much stays the same other then the pants. The design of the classroom is not bad, but you get more potions equipment in the Whomping Willow set(75953). This is my least favorite Hogwarts Moments Class.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class
- January 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for any Harry Potter fanI would recommend this to a friend!My 9 year old had a great time building and playing with this set. It took him about 30-45 minutes to build. It was not too difficult and didn't have an extreme amount of pieces. The quality of the pieces were fantastic and the directions were easy to read and follow. This set would be great for any Harry Potter fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class
- February 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Potions ClassTiffK | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this. Not quite as great as the herbology class maybe because Snape was standing over me frowning throughout. Small error with the instructions did not impact experience and all parts are present. 3 classes down, charms to go!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Moment: Potions Class